My purpose in this life finally found it's meaning

by sweetface2233 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

Everyone should have me as their number 1 myspace friend

I rock

Anyone not wanting me as their No1 myspace friend should have a good look in the mirror and ask "am I stupid? Mariusuk is No1 friend material, what is wrong with me for the love of God!!!!" Then make the neccessary steps

You will then be at peace with yourself and what is more ...you will be a man my friend (or woman)

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

And I'm number 7 on your friend's list! Freaking ace!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Yeah, but I'm not in deacon's Top Friends at all. I might have to reconsider his number in my list.

• snowbird
    snowbird

alt

Will the real SweetFace please stand up?

Sylvia

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

My dear sweetface, congratulations!

Ah... to find your purpose at such a young age, how I envy you. With my birthday fast approaching I can only hope that I find mine soon. Time is of the essence.

• Scully
    Scully

What is great deed you may ask? Well, anyone who is anyone knows that you are judged and defined by, not only how many MySpace friends you have, but also by how many people have you listed in their Top Friends. I have made R.F.'s dream of being someone’s #1 MySpace friend come true.

Well, at least a little effort was expended in this wonderous achievement, perplexing as the aspiration to be someone's #1 Myspace friend is.

• R.F.
    R.F.

lol @ thread!

I'm glad to see that SOME have a sense of humor.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit