My purpose in this life finally found it's meaning

by sweetface2233 16 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Well over 30 years ago on a lovely spring morning, my mother held me for the first time and looked onto my little pink face and said, “My little baby is going to make a difference.” I heard her recount this story over and over throughout my life. I never really understood what my purpose could be. Would I grow up to help better my community? Would I care for and educate children? Would I become a world famous doctor? Would I save an old lady from being hit by a car? I have forever been contemplating this.

I have recently found out that I have made a difference in someone’s life. He has been both touched and honored by my courage and compassion. I will be known in his lineage as the person who helped him achieve his goal and dream. My name will be spoken of w/ great respect and admiration for generations to come.

What is great deed you may ask? Well, anyone who is anyone knows that you are judged and defined by, not only how many MySpace friends you have, but also by how many people have you listed in their Top Friends. I have made R.F.'s dream of being someone’s #1 MySpace friend come true.

You may worship me now!

• Bryan
    Bryan

I thought you were going to say you donated an organ or something....

Bryan

• Mincan
    Mincan
    What is great deed you may ask? Well, anyone who is anyone knows that you are judged and defined by, not only how many MySpace friends you have, but also by how many people have you listed in their Top Friends.

I truly hope this is sarcasm...

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

This is a joke, right?

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

This is NO joke. I've had to remove people from my MYSPACE 'cause they took my off their top ten list.

lisa

• snowbird
    snowbird

You guys are so out of the loop. SW and RF have long been an item here.

Which reminds me to ask, do people even say "been an item" anymore?

Perhaps I'm the one out of the loop!

Please see: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/145110/1.ashx

Sylvia

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Perhaps I'm the one out of the loop!

Snowbird, you think you are out of the loop? I have not ever even been to Myspace. I have no idea it's attraction. And what's more- I am not even interested in finding out what I am missing there. LOL

Jeff

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

LOL, you guys are funny. R.F. and I are good friends and we were making jokes last night about myspace and facebook. Come on, only one person on earth can be your #1 MySpace friend. That's a BIG deal, ya know!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

i can't believe that some people were unsure if this was serious or not..

but then i can't believe that i can't believe its not butter isn't butter

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    You may worship me now!

Sorry, I can't do that. I'm a Fundamentalist Roccoist and I don't want the Great Bird God, Rocco, to bite off my nose for such apostasy.

I don't have any myspace friends, probably because I almost never log in.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit