Share photo's of your pets....

by babygirl75 41 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

These are my babies...Both are Pomeranians.

The Black Pom is Chester. The Cream Pom is Skeeter.

alt

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Here is my good friend's puppy. I think he looks pretty gay w/ that banadana. He even has a gay name...Monroe. Tomorrow I am going to take him shopping for leather pants.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

My cat Pickles. I should put a more up to date photo up someday, but this is the only one I have uploaded. Pickles is a manly name for a cat, I will not hear otherwise! ;)

• mama1119
  • mama1119
    mama1119

Why can I not figure out how to post pictures on here????

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

alt

Toby stands vigilant at the door, looking for manly cats named 'Pickles'.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

alt

This is my baby, 17 month old Taz, Yellow Lab, 95 lbs but thinks he is 10 lbs, always trying to get up on my lab, he doesn't fit

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OH My what cute dogs you two girls have and the Cat is beautiful. Mine is a big Klutz but he is sweet and loving, here he is with his teddy bear

alt

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

5:1 dog to cat ratio? This thread needs more cat pictures. As manly as Pickles may be he can't singlehandedly defeat the canine horde.

Edit: BTW, your dogs are all nice, I don't have anything against them. :)

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Here is my lovely cat. Cant remember how to post a picture so you will have to click the link, actually don't seem to be able to make links active since using firefox, so you will have to copy and paste into your browser. http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2084/2065253991_c3c89208cc_o.jpg

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit