We finally had the child!

by Eyebrow 25 Replies latest social family

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

Congratulations! Awwwwwww a brand new baby girl, so much fun to shop for :o)

closer

• outnfree
    outnfree

Congratulations
    and
    best wishes
    to
    Mom, Dad, &
    precious baby girl!!!

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• think41self
    think41self
    congratulations eyebrow

Little girls are so sweet. I know, I used to be one

I agree with Comf 100%. Reading to my kids every night was one of the best things I ever did for them. As they grew, those became the times they would open up their hearts and talk to me about whatever was on their minds. It is a golden opportunity not to be passed up.

think41self

Holy Flying Screaming Buddha, Batman!

• logical
    logical

Congratulations.

Where did she come from? How did you make her? Was she delivered late due to the slowed down postal service?

• Kent
    Kent

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• mommy
    mommy

Logical,
    I don't know where Eyebrow lives, but to answer your first question:

Where Do Arkansas Babies Come From?

In the back woods of Arkansas, the redneck's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery.

Since there was no electricity, the doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I'm doing." Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world.

"Whoa there," said the doctor. "Don't be in a rush to put the lantern down...I think there's yet another one to come."

Sure enough, within minutes he had delivered a baby girl. "No, no, don't be in a great hurry to be putting down that lantern. . . It seems there's yet another one in there!" cried the doctor.

The Redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, "Do you think it's the light that's attractin' 'em?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Sorry I couldn't resist Here is another one...lol

A second grader came home from school and said to her
    mother,
    "Mom, guess what? We learned how to make babies today."

The mother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her
    cool. "That's interesting," she said, "How do you make
    babies?"

"It's simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i'
    and add 'es'."

hehe
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• Tina
    Tina

COngrats and best wishes to all! Tina

Jehovahs Witnesses,Proudly Serving Their Corporate Masters!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Thank heaven, for little girls, for little girls get biger every day...................oops, sorry, congratulations!

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Congrats! Kids are SOOO much fun. Shy little thing weren't she?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Bridgette
    Bridgette

Congratulations! Little girls are special. I have a 9 year old daughter at home and a little boy due in February.
    I agree with expat regarding the books. You can also just go around to used book stores and collect them like mad. I read to my daughter (and now, this little one) in the womb. Now, she loves to read and is the top in her class. It works!
    Love,
    Bridgette

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit