We finally had the child!

by Eyebrow 25 Replies latest social family

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

17 days overdue...but we finally had our daughter!
    We now refer to her as the child formerlly know ans Fetus.
    8lbs, 5 ozs...

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

congrats on the baby girl eyebrow!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!I`m happy for you.I guess you know what you`l be doing for the next 20 years!...OUTLAW

• COMF
    COMF

New daddy! Have a see-gar! And my congratulations to the new mom on a tough job well done. My fatherly advice to you: join a book club dealing in children's books. Keep them on a shelf in the child's room. At bedtime, every night, go in and spend a little time reading to your child from those books.

The benefits will be beyond price.

COMF - had it done, and did it

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Eyebrow

• nelly136
    nelly136

Way to go Eyebrow,
    congratulations
    nelly

• Latte
    Latte

Eyebrow.......That is so great!

Takes me back.....sniff....sniff....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Latte

• mommy
    mommy

WOOHOO! Seventeen days wowsers! Congrats on the baby girl I can't wait until I get to that point, it is the waiting that is killing me We want to see pics, please!
    wendy

Blind faith can justify anything.~Richard Dawkins

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Congratulations Eyebrow!! That's wonderful...ohhhhhh, a little girl...little girls are truly special; I love my daughter to death. Course, little boys are special too...I also love my son to death! Enjoy your new baby and remember: sleep deprivation won't really kill you, you'll just feel like it is!!

Dana

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end...
    Closing Time, Semisonic

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

"congratulations, blessings, your vicar's benediction...I want you to be supremely happy, both as husband and wife...father and mother...and now I want my tea."-Room with a View

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit