This is my first post after many years of reading this site

by And He Ran 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

This place has helped me more than I could ever put into words. Glad to have you!

• uninformed
    uninformed

What Awake and Watching just said.

Brant

Welcome

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Depending on where you actually live, you might make in person friends from this site. If you're in England then you'll be glad to find you aren't alone there. Apostates make good friends. They aren't fair weather friends.

• memario
    memario
    I am the "black sheep" of the family

yep join the club!

My guilt of leaving, so deep-ingrained guilt, is easing slowly.

and yes the guilt keeps us in line doesn't it. I just remind myself "no more this is my life".

I bet your happier now.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

mem

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I just had an epiphany, we aren't goats, we are black sheep.

• oompa
    oompa
    And he ran: I had for so long been encouraged to avoid associating with were actually often open-minded, honest, generous and loyal people.

AMEN and WELCOME!!! you have more to offer me than me you as I am still a relative newbie, only finding this site less than a year ago. you are also one lucky bastard for at least finding and having a normal wife who must have friends that are now yours.....pretty cool about your family, but you should give your old jw friends some grief.....could wake them up.........................................oompa

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Welcome to the board!

Justitia

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome!!!

And know this... it DOES get better!

Cheers to you,
    Baba

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

WELCOME AND HE RAN

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome to the board....

Look forward to seeing more of your post. This site has helped me tremendously as well. Glad to have you join!

babygirl...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit