WHY did the Chicken cross the road?

by Mastodon 19 Replies latest social humour

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

ROFLMAO seriously - thanks!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Independent research indicates that Satan was the one who invented that question in order to further his evolutionary theories and confuse honest hearted ones.

So very true, Bro. Billz.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    New light just in- This chicken crossing the road was only mentioned once in the Bible, thus it is
    symbolic, not literal. It symbolizes the time of the end when many people are dissatisfied with their
    churches and "cross" over to the one true religion- that of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Further New Light: The Greek word stauros may mean "cross", but it is more correctly translated "stake". We see from this that contrary to the teachings of Christendom, the chicken in fact "Staked" the road, presumably in the form of performing a "stake out". Honest hearted ones recognize that this was to watch the road carefully for signs of the Lord's invisible presence, which we still say started in 1914, but we might be bumping that up if we can scam up a decent excuse.

Dave

• startingover
    startingover

FREDDIE FRANZ:
    In times past the anti-typical chicken...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Too Funny!!

Thanks for the chuckles.

-Aude.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I contend that by daring to cross the road, it proved not to be a chicken at all.

It's a tale of courage.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Ellen:

I was just trying to give the chicken to a neighbor, since I couldn't really take care of it and the neighbor girl loved the chicken so much bbbbutttt Peta came and tried to take the chicken, and it ran across the road!!! I will never get over it, my heart is broken!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

SWALKER...

that was hilarious...bbbbutttt I feel for Ellen...and the chicken too, of course.

michelle

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

a couple of alternativesI got after sharing this with others:

Ron Paul: That chicken is not infringing upon anyone's constitutional rights whatsoever and your government is wasting your money fighting chickens. This has gone on long enough. There are no provisions in the Constitution pertaining to chickens crossing the road. Our founding fathers didn't care about whether or not they crossed the road.
    Will someone exercise their right to bear arms and shoot that chicken? It's almost lunchtime and I' m hungry.

HILLARY CLINTON :
    This administration has done nothing to address the plight of chickens. Did you know that 78% of chickens don't have health care in this country? I'm going to see that all chickens in the US recieve government sponsored health insurance, along with any undocumented chickens.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

Further New Light: The Greek word stauros may mean "cross", but it is more correctly translated "stake". We see from this that contrary to the teachings of Christendom, the chicken in fact "Staked" the road, presumably in the form of performing a "stake out". Honest hearted ones recognize that this was to watch the road carefully for signs of the Lord's invisible presence, which we still say started in 1914, but we might be bumping that up if we can scam up a decent excuse.

Dave

ha..brilliant..

and btw..why did the turkey cross the road

cos it wasn't chicken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit