by RR 50 Replies latest social current

• RR
    RR
  • BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Those long afternoon sessions are killer

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ
    BSO homicide detectives said preliminary indications are that the man accidentally drowned.

Baptisms seem to be getting a little agressive. Future baptismal candidates will be required to sign a release of liabilty. I can see it now...WTBS attorneys standing next to the pool with a clipboard and pen.

BONEZZ

• Gopher
    Gopher

He had enough of the Watchtower bullsh*t.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Poor man, I feel bad for his family.

You guys are CRACKING ME UP. You are all bad and should be ashamed.......can't stop laughing.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I guess that's what you might call JUMPING into the truth head first with out looking to see if perhaps it wasn't the SHALOW end. We all know just how SHALLOW the borg really is.

NMG

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

You guys are soooooo bad!!

Baptisms seem to be getting a little agressive.

This one has me cracking up!!

• RR
    RR

Actually, I think the Watchtower has reinstituted stoning!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Actually, being "stoned" may be the best way to survive an assembly with your sanity intact.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

This person was caught in a plot to play apostate literature from the loud speakers and lock the door to the sound room and circuit breakers so no one could stop him. A call was made to headquarters and the command was made for a hit. Simple and sweet. Why were they not concerned to take the body further and dispose of it? . They know their reputation as such godfearing people and the success they've had in figthing child abuse cases makes them the: teflon society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit