Dead body found behind Assembly Hall

by RR 50 Replies latest social current

• badboy
    badboy

VM44,I WONDER WHO THAT WOULD BE!

• RR
    RR
    I feel bad for someone who died from whatever cause..............but what is your point RR? Are you that callous the you would want to connect this death with the JW's? People die every day in various circumstances and just because this particular body is found behind a JW owned building....is that supposed to be an omen?

I feel bad for the person also, but notice when I posted the item, I did not add any commentary, I simply posted what so many before me have posted with regards to somethin connected to the JWs.

Nah..........you're just looking for attention........either for yourself or to point another whacko finger at the JW's. Get a life RR and do what you are good at................proclaiming Charles Taze Russell as the Laodicean Messenger and stop the BS posts.

Now who is the callous one? I made no personal attacks on you or what you profess to believe, I don't even know you, yet you attack me? Hmmm

You are very good in your element with the Bible Students. Please don't discredit yourself with assinine assumptions.

If I were so good, I wouldn't be an outcast would I? But that's a story for another day! RR

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I didn't open this thread till I saw Gopher's comment in the "Song 117" thread. When I got to Sea Wolf's comment about "Baptisms gone wild", I laughed so hard, a little bit of pee came out. Thanks dude!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

That's one way to get out of giving a talk.

W

• multifarious
    multifarious

Wow! Where is the respect for the loss of a human life?

• RR
    RR

Good question, let's ask the Society, they have plenty of blood on their hands, with their blood policy, immunizations, transplants, suicides, etc. RR

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

RR,

If I were so good, I wouldn't be an outcast would I? But that's a story for another day!

Have the BS disfellowshipped you then? ...lol Surely not.

HS

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"Actually, being "stoned" may be the best way to survive an assembly with your sanity intact."

Been there, done that, you just end up hugging people you haven't seen in ages.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Wow ! Are you sitting in front of your computer crying over some guy that drowned in a canal that you don't know ? C'mon we are all going to die, sorry about that but that is the way it is. We are born and we die. I personally do not think that the dying part is why people get sad but the thought of not being able to see that someone that you love. AHHH the secret words "someone you love" if this was the case I could see being sad but to poke little jabs at it I don't think hurts anyone either.

If we are to always have sad words for those who died so then I guess we should feel the same when a murder dies or a child molester ? I don't think so ! So tell me what the bid deal ? Bug violinist:9339

• RR
    RR
    Have the BS disfellowshipped you then? ...lol Surely not.

No Hil, they haven

’ t DF ’ d me. That sort of thing doesn ’ t happen within the Bible Students Association, and when it does, it ’ s usually due to a moral issue, NOT doctrinal. Since we don ’ t have a central headquarters and each congregation is separate, it ’ s a class thing.

No my problems are more with a particular segment of the Bible Students, namely the DAWN Bible Students, who, because of my criticism of them have decided to take a page from the Watchtower Society and demonize me, like they (the Society) did with Ray Franz. As a result, I no longer serve as elder, although I was nominated, I declined as I

’ m not into politics, if I can ’ t be the elder that the scriptures tell me I am suppose to be, then I don ’ t want the office.

The Dawn has done a lot of damage to my reputation, and since they are the larger of the Bible Student groups, they hold some influence among many congregations, although the congregations are to be independent, the Dawn has been known to influence some, like they did with me.

Which is fine with me, you see as a result, I learned who my true brethren are. I

’ m still a die hard Russellite, I ’ m not ashamed to admit that , and I still have the most popular and visited Bible Student website on the net, so I have more of a voice on the net then I did from the platform. I do not have a delusions of grandeur , I could care less if I serve as an elder or speak in front of an audience. Unfortunately some of my brethren wouldn ’ t know what to do with their time if they didn ’ t have that title " ELDER " . Which is a shame, because it really shows where their priorities are. Strangely they tell me how much I ’ m needed, and what a loss to the cause I will be, yet they get upset when I speak my mind and point out what ’ s wrong. They tell me " these are your brethren. " My response is, " so what! " It ’ s okay to expose the errors of Christendom and others, but we can ’ t expose the errors and spirit of babylon within our own? Who says? Didn ’ t the Apostle Paul expose those who proved to be false brethren in his day?

Mind you, just like within the JW

’ s, there are many fine, wonderful people among the Bible Students, who are serving the Lord as best they can, it ’ s just that there are a few bad apples who seem to have tenure as elders and are " prominent " who take criticism of beliefs personally, as oppose to what it really is, criticism of a belief, not of the person who believes it.

I should add that there was a split in the DAWN in the late 1960s and early 1970s, so there are congregations where the DAWn has no influence, unfortunately

for me, I live on the east coast, which is DAWN country, but that's okay, I've always been a bit of a loner.

RR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit