Multi-tasking? Is it a skill or a disorder?

by Crumpet 32 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I get things right the first time too. The difference is that I can get 4 things done right at the same time.

momz

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Although I would argue that it is because men gets things right the first time ;-)

I of course would have to say your arguement is BS...

You men just think you get right the first time. We let you think that because we don't want to hurt your feelings letting you know that we actually went behind you and did it right for you!

We can do 4-5 things right the first time & at the same time, while you're still figuring out the first thing! It's okay, we still love u men!!

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

awfully defensive there sugar :-)

• Mincan
    Mincan

ADHD.

Get this, I actually prefer to do this: Listen to the TV, Listen to Music, Read the internet, at the same time. This is the only way to but down my mental signal-to-noise ratio and mental baseline noise to a point where I can concentrate on whatever I want to.

Oh, medicated, I'm a one or two track mind, rather than a 3-5 track mind. It's cool.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

The *ability* to multi-task is a skill.

The *compulsion* to multi-task is a disorder.

;-)

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

The *ability* to multi-task is a skill.

The *compulsion* to multi-task is a disorder.

I second that!

For me at work, being able to multi task and do it well means = "You're a great employee...let's take advantage of you!"

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    awfully defensive there sugar :-)

Nah...just have fun with you!! Nothing but love....

• Mariusuk.
    Mariusuk.

lol

i know

• Mincan
    Mincan

For me at work, being able to multi task and do it well means = "You're a great employee...let's take advantage of you!"

Haha, not if that's all you do...

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Crumpet I cant believe you spend half of every day having sex!

Does your medication slow you down?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit