Public Talks- What do you think about the changes?

by Connaughty 25 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Well the clowns at the local congo only managed to shave 5 minutes off this sunday, rather than 30.
    Last week they only shaved about 12 minutes off.

• Tristram
    Tristram

The meeting seems about the same length. Sure the talks are shorter, but this just gives the WT conductor more time to ramble on. I haven't noticed much of a difference.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Much better...I can usually stay awake during the talk now. 30 mins of rubbish is better than 45 mins of rubbish. It is like sitting through Mother in Law's favourite T V show when you go around for tea. Excruciatingly bad but you just have to endure it.

I felt cheated last week. C/O came and he went on for around 50 mins. It seem that those talks have not changed

• Satanus
    Satanus

It shows that they really have very little to say, any more. J hoover hasn't killed the world every time they called for him to do so. All kinds of initiatives are squashed. They could just send everyone home and be a mail order company, and be done w it. But, they won't.

S

• Layla33
    Layla33

How often and how long can you repeat the same thing over and over. I truly believe they do a three year circular topic launch. People are catching on and are getting bored.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I thought that the WT Study was reduced to 45 minutes a long time ago? Not like it ever mattered, they kept it close to an hour anyway.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit