2008 Memorial

by besty 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• besty
    besty

apparently falls on a saturday - if this coincides with your Circuit Assembly weekend you will be able to enjoy 3 days of spiritual blessings....

yep thats right folks.....you can enjoy the 2nd Assembly day on the Monday.

Not content with scr*wing with your weekend they are messin' with your weekdays....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Correct me if I am wrong, but they just don't schedule any assemblies for that weekend.

• besty
    besty

you would have thought...but my source tells me otherwise

• llbh
    llbh

Oh i am sorry i am not in.

Why don't they consider us in religiously divided homes?

I will have to learn to cook

Sad isn't it?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

This will be the first Memorial since 1980 that I won't attend without an enormous amount of guilt.

Thanks evil internet, the truth has set me free!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    yep thats right folks.....you can enjoy the 2nd Assembly day on the Monday.

How refreshing!

• JK666
    JK666

What a great excuse to ditch the Monday session: I had to work!

JK

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And I bet the hounders are going to have strokes when people miss the Monday program on the Great Boasting Session. They are cracking down on meeting attendance in many areas (I expect this to get around to the whole organization shortly), and one missed meeting will trigger a hounding call from the book study hounder.

I don't know why they can't integrate these things. If you have a Crapmorial on a weekend, they should just push up or back the Great Boasting Session. They could have a Big Boasting Session (a one day) on Sunday, and push the Great Boasting Session to another week. But, they have to be such dimwits that they try and have it anyways. I just hope for a major blizzard that weekend so they have to cancel the whole thing, both days of the a$$embly and the Crapmorial (and a snow day for the children the day after Easter to boot).

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Not knowing anything about the JW's I ask naively: where will this memorial be held? New York??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit