ten pounds in ten weeks, weeks five and six

by Hortensia 25 Replies latest social physical

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Here is the new thread for weeks five and six. To repeat, I lost three pounds last week so my total so far from Jan 1 is 5 pounds - making my goal of a pound a week. How are you all doing? Resolutions fading?

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Well,i'm coming along nicely today at weigh in i lost 9lbs since last weeks weigh in so..:P_KS

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

nine pounds! in a week! are you doing some sort of regimen like the folks on television? working out six hours a day and not eating much?

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

Nah,not really..just making sure i get ALL my meals in,and being calories conscious..AND I am making sure i drink more than enough water so that my fat metabolizing organs have what they need to do their jobs..all this water is also helping make my skin look better too,lmao.

On my cardio,i'm doing as this month's M&F suggest,and doing shorter cardio sessions,BUT with HIIT(HighIntensityIntervalTraining),instead of steady state like i was doing, and it looks to be doing wonders. I do some time on the elliptical for high intensity,then switch to the treads with hill setting for low intensity portion,it's helping shock my body into burning fat for fuel,as opposed to my muscle during steady state. I'm only burning 500-600 cals between the two,but now i'm more sure the weight i'm losing is pure fat weight..my resting heart rate,and BP has also gone down since i got on the ball too._KS

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I've lost another 2 pounds last week! I've lost 6 pounds since this started. But, I haven't been able to exercise as much. Too much work. Got a crock pot, so I hope I can cook without much fat.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've been doing the special K diet for over a week now, maybe two. I haven't weighted myself but I have a pair of pants that I wear to work that have gotten loose. I used to wear them without a belt and because it's so cold right now I wear a thin pair of thermal underwear underneath too. Even with the thermals my pants are falling down.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Ok, third week and I'm now the second phase of Atkins. I came down to 199.5! Yeah, see ya' 200's.

My weight loss will be slower now, but I lost this last 11 pounds without the gym and this week I start back regular.

I burn 700 caleries on the oliptical then about 30 minutes on free weights. In about a month I'll probably spend all my time on the weights.

Keep on, keepin' on folks!

Bryan

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

7 pounds this year so far

• Mincan
    Mincan

Holding steady at around 80kg... ate quite a bit of junk food this week during a cannabis binge... won't be doing that again anytime soon hopefully, right now I don't want to see that shit every again...however, I didn't seem to gain any weight, maybe some water retention or something.

Haven't worked out in a few days, should really get back to that, but I was almost catatonically depressed you see.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I posted this on your other thread, but since this is really the correct thread for the week, I'll put it here, too.

Down 1 lb from last week...14 total from 12-17-07

My co-workers are noticing and I could tell a big difference in the outfit I wore today. I didn't wear the little sweater I normally do. I took it off and showed off my smaller waist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit