ten pounds in ten weeks, weeks five and six

by Hortensia 25 Replies latest social physical

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

well that's just as good a measurement - the jeans getting looser. I hope your arm feels better soon - hope the doc can do something for you.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Thanks Hortensia! I want to the doctor today and had some X-rays done. I am going to a neurologist next week and getting an MRI. I am hoping this is a result of the car accident I was in over the summer. I haven't yet settled w/ the insurance company. If it is, then I will be getting more settlement money...whoo hoo!!!

As for the weight, I have gained 3 lbs in the past 2 weeks. Seeing as how I lost 10 lbs that one week, it's not a big deal.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Where is the thread for weeks 7, 8, and 9? I haven't weighed myself this week, but I think it is time to buy a new pair of jeans. I just went to the bathroom and didn't have to unbutton or unzip befor I pulled them down. I hope they don't fall down when I go out tonight.

• sacolton
    sacolton

I need to lose 30 lbs. I started on a liquid diet of drinking SlimFast and eatting small healthy dinners. Drinking water.

Just finished the first week ... wasn't so bad. Returning to the gym next week to speed things up.

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman
    BUT with HIIT(HighIntensityIntervalTraining),instead of steady state like i was doing, and it looks to be doing wonders.

This really does the trick eh? That is what I am doing now and I have noticed a significant difference.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Well this is the beginning of the ninth or tenth week - I've lost track. But I'll start a new thread right away. Here is the link: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/26/post.ashx so move on over there and post some more about your diet/exercise/etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit