Bitch

Dance Part 2

Gimme Shelter

Midnight Rambler

Slippin' Away

Almost Hear Ya Sigh

Favorite Albums:

Sticky Fingers, Let it Bleed, and Tattoo You

I've seen them in concert twice----AWESOME!!!!!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Favorite Stones tunes:

Gimme Shelter
    Dandelions
    Mother's Little Helper

That's it. The rest I could care less about.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I'll have to go with Sticky Fingers here, more about the time in my life and how much fun I had when that came out. But I have to say I listen to Tatto You, Some Girls, and some live version ("No Security" or something like that) that is just great probably more.

Again too many songs to rank, but I'm known for "Can't Always Get What you Want." It's my ringtone with some friends, and we've made a sort of pact, no KH memorial when we die and to have that song played just like in the "Big Chill."

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Respectable from the Some Girls Album....I always thought that song was very appropriate during the Clinton Administration.

• flipper
    flipper

DINAH- Great songs by you ! I love Gimme Shelter ! Lucky you - you've seen them perform 2 times ? I'm envious .

NOSFERATU- Yeah, Gimme Shelter was great . Mothers Little Helper good as well.

DAGNEY- Great album picks from you. Interesting ring tone for your phone .

EL KABONG- Very funny about the Clinton administration. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• knock knock
    knock knock

Just reviewing this thread and I'd have to say my favorite stones album has got to be:

Get Yer Ya Ya's Out!

two great lines from the album not in a song...
    1. "I think I've lost a button on me trousers. Hope they don't fall down. You don't want me trousers to fall down now do ya?"
    2. "Paint It Black you devils!"

Great songs and I've always thought the Stones do Chuck Berry much better than Chuck Berry.

• flipper
    flipper

KNOCK KNOCK- Those are funny lines from Get yer YAS YAS out ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• dinah
    dinah

If any of you really love the Stones, get the "Love you Live" album. It was recorded live in Ontario. It has a Mambo side that is killer. Also that live version of Sympathy for the Devil is the best I've ever heard.

• flipper
    flipper

DINAH - " Love you Live " album ? I'll have to listen to that album . I like mambo as well. Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit