What 1st made you come to JWD??

by karter 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• karter
    karter

Id been out for a few years my wife brought a computer when she was at the meeting one nite i typed in jws here i am today still learning.

I guess we will look at sites we know something about.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'd been out a few months, and I first found Randy Watters' site www.freeminds.org . After reading there for a while, I found a link there to this site and was instantly hooked.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    I'd been out a few months, and I first found Randy Watters' site www.freeminds.org . After reading there for a while, I found a link there to this site and was instantly hooked.

Same for me.

Thanks for writing that for me Gopher.

sooner7nc

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

A friend told me about this site when I was first having doubts and feeling extreme anxiety due to not being able to talk to ANYBODY I was close to about my doubts. I feel like this site saved my life, and still is, to this day.

• Robert7
    Robert7

Found it on a Google search for some JW topic, found a thread on JWD discussing it, and have been on ever since.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

I found h20 to firstly defend JW in the Third Reich against Kent Steinhaug and Norm Hovland. Then I started to discuss my doubts. Later h20 was down and most people came here.

• watson
    watson

The thrill of going somewhere "forbidden."

• kwr
    kwr

I started studying with JW's at my home and reading their literature. The high control that I read about here plus their view of Armageddon turned me off to their religion.

• minimus
    minimus

Surfing the net for anything to do with JWs.

• juni
    juni

to validate what I felt...

talk w/those who understood...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit