What happens if your DF'ed at the Big A

by sooner7nc 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The question is actually, What does the bOrg say or think as regards persons who have been DF'ed who have shown repentance, but have not been reinstated at the time of the Big A, or die in an accident, sudden illness, etc. while DF'ed. Do these persons get raised from the dead, or are they SOL because of the vagaries of time and circumstance?

• Honesty
    Honesty

That depends...

The Light is always getting brighter.

• ferret
    ferret

Who is the borg to say the bible says both righteous and unrighteous are ressurected!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Wasn't there an assembly drama many years ago that compared the stoneing of wrong-doing Isrealites to disfellowshipping today. Those killed for their bad deeds were better off than the df'ed because those stoned would be resurected whil the df'ed would die at the Big A.

• jambon1
    jambon1

What happens? A dog shits in your mouth and then tries to eat it out, thus killing you. Your bones will be used to make a wind chime as a warning to the good dubbers.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Is it a large dog or a small dog?

• willyloman
    willyloman

The correct response is (per the WT Society): Dead at Armageddon.

Which would make a great book title, by the way!

• Maddie
    Maddie

That's what you call bad timing and really really really bad luck

Maddie

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I know I have been told that it would have been better if I had died, that way I would have had the resurrection hope. But since being Df'd, now I would not......Nice, uh!! Makes you all warm & fuzzy....

I've asked this before when I was in. Knew a guy that was killed while changing a tire on the side of the hwy and was struck by a passing car. He was df'd. Some told me, no he would not be resurrected since he was still df'd and did not have Jehovah's favor. But then I was also told that no one but Jehovah knows what his heart condition was, so we'll have to wait and see. So....who know's what they actually believe on it.

• momzcrazy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit