What happens if your DF'ed at the Big A

by sooner7nc 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Reading this thread just made me realize how freakishly morbid jws views about life and death are.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It seems to me since the elders are being "groomed" to "rule as kings and princes" (or is it kings and priests?) in the New System...that if you are df'd...the elder's decision still sticks...no matter what god 'reads' in your heart.

Elders rule!

• blondie
    blondie

So does that mean the elders are going to go out and execute df'd jws at Armageddon. I thought that God, Jesus, the angels, and resurrected anointed were per WTS doctrine If a person believes in God, I would trust that they don't think that God needs to consult with imperfect humans who cannot read hearts as to who is repentant in regard to eternal destruction.

*** w05 12/1 p. 6 Armageddon—A Happy Beginning ***What forces will Jehovah use against his enemies? We simply do not know. What we do know is that he has at his disposal the means to devastate the wicked nations completely. (Job 38:22, 23; Zephaniah 1:15-18) However, God’s earthly worshippers will not participate in the battle. The vision in Revelation chapter 19 indicates that only heavenly armies will share with Jesus Christ in the warfare. None of Jehovah’s Christian servants on earth will take part.—2 Chronicles 20:15, 17.

Blondie

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

The insanity of some witnesses really got to me...

"Uncle so and so dies...GREAT! Now he'll get a resurrection!"

They never think it through....

So you have a "worldly" man with a family who died accidentally just before Armageddon - he gets resurrected, he looks around and sees everyone else getting their loved ones back from the grave and he says...

"Where's my wife?.... Where's my little baby girl?"

And he's told...

"Oh, them?...They were wicked so God had to kill them with hailstones and lightning bolts. They tried to hide under a collapsed bridge but the angel Gabriel spotted them and nailed them."

This man responds...

"My wife wasn't wicked...and neither was my little girl!"

He's told...

"Hey! Zip it you, you're lucky to be alive. Now why don't you go eat some of that fruit in that basket over there with the others who are rejoicing and pet a lion or two...mkay?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit