WILL JW's MURDER as an organization during an "invisible" Armageddon?

by GoddessRachel 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

The murders started a long time ago but they dont use armageddon as an excuse - instead they create a flimsy dogmatic rule from an ancient dietary requirement that existed for the Jews initially.

Murder is Murder however.

G

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

How many times has "Mother" sent her children into hostile, warring countries knowing full well that many may not return. What a loving "Mother."

-BONEZZ

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Maddie..Your right,the WBT$ has never given the order for JW`s to kill Non JW`s.....But..If the WBT$ ever did give such and order..There are many JW`s that would follow those orders........Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

Thank you for all your responses. OUTLAW, you completely understand me, even if you don't know it. After reading all the very good responses, and Blondie's research (THANK YOU, Blondie) I realized that my concern IS regarding "new light" and if "new light" was that Armageddon was here and that the JW's must now participate, we could have a very bad situation on our hands. We have no way to predict if the WTS really would do this, and in fact, I'm not even trying to suggest that they would. The thought just suddenly occurred to me that the WTS has that power, don't they? To instruct the R&F to kill, and many of them would do it. I just think the WTS is that dangerous. Like Diamond Blue brought out, they already do this with their laws on blood. Is it that much of a stretch to go from willfully dying and/or sacrificing your children due to an obscure scripture regarding blood to outright murdering apostates and/or others?

I'm not saying we should be afraid of this happening tomorrow or anything. But you could see the pattern developing in such a way that it could take place someday...?

Must Obey, I'm not trying to do that but I appreciate your point very much.

Rachel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit