WILL JW's MURDER as an organization during an "invisible" Armageddon?

by GoddessRachel 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hubert
    hubert

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/145488/2624392/post.ashx#2624392

Here's a link to and old post about this subject. Check out "Finally-Free"'s response.

Hubert

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

IMO...All it would take is one charismatic,"annointed", well-spoken GB member to take control and maneuver this unquestioning group of sheep into just about anything. True, a few may have their eyes opened but there would be enough true believers to cause a lot of problems. Let's face it, the borg has to lighten up on the flock or all that will be left is a smaller, hard-core group, frustrated that the "new world" isn't here yet and they don't want to die before getting their promised dream home and assortment of exotic pets.

Wasn't Hitler a Christian? (Think I'll have t-shirts made with that)

-BONEZZ

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I recall one MS who told me the society should send out "hit teams to whack apostates."

I think any group will have a few extremists who might do such a thing, but most JWs wouldn't. Even if they went out packing guns, they'd spend most of their time sitting in a donut shop.

W

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

I guess there's a lot of controversy about the Hitler/Christian thing.

-BONEZZ

• hubert
    hubert

Finally-Free, I wonder if they would count that time.

Killing worldly people- 15 minutes.

Killing apostates- 15 minutes....bonus 30 minutes.

Hubert

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm currently trying to find a publisher for a novel based on this idea (with a fictitious religion). I think it is possible, but unlikely that a "Christian" religion would do such a thing on a large scale. Their are a few odd ball groups like the Westboro baptists that might go that crazy. Witnesses have been told that they don't participate in warfare for so long that getting them to break training in such a manner would be very difficult. I think we'd see the warning signs long in advance.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A better Question would be..Would JW`s kill,if the WBT$ ordered them to kill?..Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Outlaw...I think you are correctomundo. Afterall the WTBS/Governing Body/Crazy Old Farts is affectionately known as "Mother." Who wouldn't do what their "Mother" told them to do? I think it's a very real possibility.

-BONEZZ

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Bonezz..I think it`s more than just a possibility..How many JW`s are willing to commit suicide on the orders of the WBT$?..Most of them.....Think of how many,that have willingly died for the WBT$.....If a JW is willing to take their own life on the orders of the WBT$..How much easier would it be for a JW,to take someone elses life on the orders of the WBTS?.............Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Maddie
    Maddie

It has never been in the equasion but the WT is a cult so it is always a possibility however unlikely.

Maddie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit