A calmer, more serene, moment in time.....

by AK - Jeff 32 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

my, life isn't easy, is it? You and your wife and those little children deserve some peace. It's not how you would have chosen to spend your 50s, but someone has to take care of those kids and protect them from their mother.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Jeff, if it is that you and your wife are of one accord, then you have half of the battle won. I can't even imagine the stress that you're undergoing, at this time. Tough choices and hard circumstances make for a very uncomfortable existence. You are doing, however, the only great thing that is to be done. For the sake of your grandchildren, you sacrafice yourself. Though that exacts a heavy, human cost upon your lives, the end result will show great promise as you do the thing that is human, and holy in the same vein. I commend you for the graciousness, courage and the absolute conviction, that this is the only correct thing to be done.

Arthur

• bebu
    bebu
    You are doing, however, the only great thing that is to be done.

Amen!!!!!!!!

bebu

• mind my own
    mind my own

These dear children are so lucky to have you in their lives! Blessings to all of you!

MMO

• changeling
    changeling

AKJeff: I'm glad things have settled down a bit for you. You and your wife are great people.

changeling

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Jeff..You and your wife are good people..Your Grandchildren are lucky!.........................LOL!!@ Oompa...................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• Quandry
    Quandry

Well, like me, you are in your fifties. It seems that we did not get into paradise in 1975, and are stuck here until we get old and die. I don't know whether you have really thought about it alot, but, we will eventually need someone in our families to look out for us.

My mother and dad required a lot of care-dad is gone and mom is in a nursing home now.

What if I hadn't been there for them? They would not have had anyone to care for them or about them.

When you are older, these children will be there for you. YOU are their parents. They will want to care for you.

I hope this is an additional comfort for you.

• flipper
    flipper

AK JEFF- It is so courageous and loving of you to take on the responsibility of your grandchildren ! My wife and I tip our collective hats to you, and wish you all the best ! Peace out, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Just now - on my morning rush off to work - got to look at all the wonderful supportive comments here.

Thank you all for that. Funny isn't it? You spend a lifetime in 'God's organization', and never get support, always wonder when it will begin. Then it begins when you find the cream of the crop - Former Witnesses. I stick by my long time position that the true brotherhood is among those who leave that evil religion.

Thanx again.

Jeff

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

My thoughts and prayers are with you AKJ.

Justitia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit