OPINION POLL: Dressing Up. Yay? Neutral? Yuck?

by Open mind 36 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Bee, you PROMISED not to discuss your trip to DC on a thread!!!!!!

Hey Finally-Free...loved the WTS editing you used.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Bee, you PROMISED not to discuss your trip to DC on a thread!!!!!!

I didn't give details, well, maybe just one detail. I'm still waiting for that pic!! BB

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Hey Finally-Free...loved the WTS editing you used.

That's probably the only thing I learned in 20 years as a JW.

W

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I know you are. I am weary, though. What if Prince William falls madly in love w/ me? Do I have to worry about it ending up on the front of "In Touch" magazine?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My wife works for a cruise line so we travel occasionally. They have Formal, semi formal, and casual. Even the casual night they don't want shorts or tanks. We skip the formal and have on the veranda. I don't mind it, and actually look forward to a suit on semi formal night. It's a time to enjoy ourselves and I don't have to sit for 2 hours and listen to some half-wit give a talk about our service numbers.

• Open mind
    Open mind

tinker:

my husband intentionally would not bring his suit jacket so he would not be invited to conclude with prayer.

Smart guy.

Snakes:

Thanks for welcoming potentialJWconvertswife. I was out of threads yesterday.

sweetface & BB:

Sounds like you guys aren't telling us something.

C'mon. I'll bet there's at least 3 elders lurking on here somewhere in the shadows. That makes it a JC. Now you're COMPELLED to tell!

OM

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

sweetface & BB:

Sounds like you guys aren't telling us something.

C'mon. I'll bet there's at least 3 elders lurking on here somewhere in the shadows. That makes it a JC. Now you're COMPELLED to tell!

Sure there might be three elders lurking, but was there two witnesses???? (And the camera doesn't count)

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit