This is all too surreal. What are you doing?..Where are you at..RIGHT NOW?

by BONEZZ 41 Replies latest jw friends

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Bonez!

Damn, you ARE on a rollercoaster! Glad it seems to be on an upswing.

I never lose faith, even though it is under a pretty serious onslaught some days.

And I never forget to thank God for Becky, she's one of my more convincing proofs he exists!

God is Love, and Becky gives me a little bit more of God every day.

If you have finally found love as well, then I am very happy for you, and just know things will work out fine, even though we do still have to go through Starbuck's moments.

Also, thank God for coffee!

Think I'll go get a cup....

RD

• mrsroller
    mrsroller

Aww, Dave...you are the best...you make me blush.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

You all just have to imagine the big ol' Roller Grin I got on my face right now....

Coffee AND a blushing becky?

Niiiice!

RD

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Mr & Mrs Roller...You are lucky and very smart inasmuch that you know what you have. Best to both of you.

Avishai...I'm sorry we never got to meetup before you moved. I like the Nekkid lounge but sometimes it's too full. I'm not a Starbucks freak and do hang out at the local places but this particular SB has been great. Yeah, pm me...I'm still workin on my project. It took me 2 years to get my 1st one on and I'm only into this one a little over a year, so I guess you could say I'm ahead of the game. I'll tell you this, the subject matter is about as hot as it gets. I've never received such response. I just wish PBS didn't have their head up their ass.

-BONEZZ

• GoddessRachel
    GoddessRachel

I have Starbucks moments all the time but not usually at Starbucks. Life is so rough sometimes.

I think this thought sums it up nicely though; it's how I feel too:

I think many on here have Starbucks moment because we all are having to start out lives over. When we come out of a cult/relationship/loss of employment, things tend to feel overwhelming since it seems to hit all at once.

I'm looking forward to a feeling of routine and normalcy at some point in my future. Sooner rather than later would be nice. Troubled Mind, thank you for your post. I have been there. It's so important to know we are not alone in feeling like this. It is so important that we keep fighting. I hope to have a life like anewme's someday, hers sounds happy, and she deserves it. We all deserve it. Thanks for the thread, BONEZZ, can you tell so many here can relate to exactly what you so beautifully expressed? Peace, Rachel

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

BONEZZ:

Sorry man if my post triggered that reaction. Sometimes life can have those 'tsunami-moments' I've been lucky enough to be just as overwhelmed by the positives of this life too.

Both experiences however can be unsettling. Sounds like you are managing it.

Keep up keeping up!

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Rachel...Thanks for the kind words. I feel bad because I know just about everyone on this board is or has suffered. I sometimes avoid other posts from people who are suffering just because I know it might trigger something in me. Sounds selfish doesn't it. I am getting better though and I sincerely hope that I can be more of a supporter for those who need it, rather than needing it myself.

Uzzah...Your post was eloquent and put together in such a way that it had that effect on me. Not your fault.

-BONEZZ

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Just came back from the coffee shop. Having my own "Starbucks Moment". Beginning of the new year so taking stock of the old year and of my life. Not a pretty picture. Business ending. Marriage looks like it's not far behind. JW family and old friends left behind. Son growing up and moving on.

What makes it bearable and prevents the total breakdown? It's the little things that make life worth living. A great latte. A great book. A great song playing in the background. A great new friend to provide a listening ear. Thanks Hillary. You are the best!

Cog

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Just came back from the coffee shop. Having my own "Starbucks Moment". Beginning of the new year so taking stock of the old year and of my life. Not a pretty picture. Business ending. Marriage looks like it's not far behind. JW family and old friends left behind. Son growing up and moving on.

What makes it bearable and prevents the total breakdown? It's the little things that make life worth living. A great latte. A great book. A great song playing in the background. A great new friend to provide a listening ear. Thanks Hillary. You are the best!

Cog

I could be your twinki right now. lol

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Update...back under the blanket...swapped the coffee for wine. Thinking about whether it is too late to be makin wine inspired phone calls...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit