Jaded

by eclipse 28 Replies latest jw friends

• PEC
    PEC
    and don't be having a different drama every other day....good lord!!!

There is plenty of real drama on JWD, we don't need manufactured drama.

Philip

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I had a whole long comment typed out, but it wouldn't help.

Strength and love and a big hug to you, Eclipse. I could understand
    how this has jaded or soured you.

As Mr. Flipper says, Peace out.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

People constantly accuse me of not being who I say I am. Most are very upset when they find out I really don't have white feathers all over my ass.

Seriously though, I wish you all the best. Keep in touch. I'm planning some BBQs this year.

W

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

This place is becoming more and more theatrical each week.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    Our resident expert has spoken:
    With all the respect due you and Dr. Phil, I'm not so sure that this strategy is going to work in this particular instance

Well, for anyone wondering what harm is done by this e-drama, here is a good example. Changeling, you and I were fine prior to this. However, on this issue we seem to have differing opinions. So far, so good. But, pray tell me, why is my expressing my opinion cause for you to make sarcastic personal remarks about me? Do I not have as much right as you to offer an opinion? The real issue IMHO, is that, because a couple of posters seem to have a need for constant drama the board is polarized needlessly. Feelings are hurt, battle lines are drawn and some valued posters will leave altogether. Not an earth-shattering occurence of course, but without it, this board can be more about information, support, news and humor, which I believe is why most of us are here.

• flipper
    flipper

ECLIPSE - I see your heart. My wife sees your heart. You are a good person - who has always added so many great thoughts to this board. We love and respect you for that friend. I know you are jaded as you say right now- totally understandable , but please know you are valuable and much cared for by your friends and many on this board. I for one hope you keep posting on the board as you bring many good points to the front . Hang in there sis ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

thanks for coming back to explain - and you are not disfellowshipped so I hope you stayI did question your integrity but I am remembering how you fought to prove your villager status in the werewolf game - I'm rambling here ......but I think you'll understand

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I agree with everything Mr. Flipper said.

I haven't been able to take the time to read about all the drama that evidently unfolded over the last few weeks, but I'd just like to say, that I for one really enjoy reading what you have to say. You have a very nice way with words, and you always seem to accentuate the positive and emphasize the goodness in people. I like that. I hope you stick around.

And by the way, I am curious about these werewolf references. It sounds just a bit too nerdy for me, but I have to admit I would like to know how it works. I won't ever be able to play, but I'd like to read the rules over one day...there is probably a link or something that someone could send me.

Peace to all!

The Oracle

• kid-A
    kid-A

I was very angry and upset when I posted last. I regret losing it, but I stand by what I said, I could of said it more calmly.

I am human and we all have our breaking points. This whole situation has opened my eyes to how cruel people can be.

One can only hope it has opened the eyes of some posters about the pitiful dramatics and lying some posters on discussion boards will sink to in order to gain attention. You were caught in a web of ridiculous lies and histrionic dramatics worthy of a "HallMark Movie of the Week". You have not been able to deny the fact that you have told lie upon lie, deceit upon deceit. How pitiful that the best you can come up with is some 10-cent cut-and-paste from an imbecile like "Dr. Phil" as your swan song to this sordid episode.

I have explained myself. Life is strange. My mistake was sharing parts of mine here. I did not scam anyone. I did not plan anything of any ill intent to take anything from this board.

You have explained nothing, you have accounted for nothing. If you honestly believe you have, the magnitude of your self-delusion is only matched in grotesqueness to the depths of your lying and manipulations. If you had any dignity remaining, you would have left the board, just as Trevor did...who at least had the wisdom to know "when the jig was up"...

I have only given to this board my compassion and my care. You can read my posts and see what I am like. My silence on the board did not mean I felt guilty.

I don't feel guilty because I did nothing wrong. I know the truth.

Horseshit. What you "gave" this board was a ridiculous online course in discussion board histrionics and scripted dramatics, which you played (rather ineptly might I add) to the cuddle club, with your "scene-partner" erynw. Of course you dont feel guilty. Sociopaths never feel remorse, regardless of whether their lying bullshit has been exposed or not. You would do well to buy yourself a DSM-IV manual and attempt to diagnose you and your girlfriend. Alternatively, Jerry Springer is always looking for new guests.

My silence only was because I could not bear to read those attacks further. People will believe what they want to, and some slander others for the fun of it.

So be it, have fun with that.

More rubbish. Your silence was because you were finally strung up on your own petard and exposed for the fraud you are. I doubt the members of the board who trusted you and your girlfriend had any "fun" with this episode whatsoever. The only consolation is that perhaps some people have learned from this. Regrettably, you will always have your cheerleaders....as PT Barnum so wisely warned us, there is a sucker born every minute. Its what makes the world go round....

My life is my business and what I chose to share and not share with others, is up to me, not up to the board.

Yes, it is your business. However, if you post about your personal life on an open discussion board, you have intentionally made it "others" business. Is that really so difficult for you to comprehend?

I am not an evil person. People who know me, know this. I care about people. That is who I am. I have alot to give and if that is a flaw, so be it.

I am not ashamed to be a giving person.

I dont think anyone thinks you are evil. Again, more demonstration of your histrionic tendencies. People think you are a fool, possibly a chronic liar, but evil? Please. You give yourself far too much credit. This entire episode will be forgotten within a week, I assure you.

When I was trying to tell people on the werewolf game that I was a villager, no one believed me. I offered to be seen by the seer, and my aura to be revealed by the auralist, and still no one believed me. I knew I was innocent, but they all thought that my continued defence of myself was proof that I was guilty. Damned if you do, damned if you don't. It was finally proved by the auralist that I was not lying. I wish I had a way to show you that I am not, but there is no crystal ball. There is no auralist to show you my innocence.

Really sad, and another demonstration of your dramatic flair, to use a bloody "video game" to garner sympathy from the posters your deceived. More evidence of your distorted perception and a glimpse into the parrallel universe you and ernie seem to blissfully frolic through.....

I only expect further attacks from the same group of people. I have no unrealistic expectations that this post will change their abusive behavior. I wish no ill towards them.

Ah, finally showing some grasp of reality. Yes, that about sums things up I would say....

To the good hearted people here, I wish you all the best and much love. You deserve it.

Indeed, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Sadly, I have no doubt you will retain some of your fan base. Afterall, your JWD "dramatic series" was highly watched. You can whack people in the heads with a sack full of iron clad evidence, and they will still fail to grasp reality.

• Vinny
    Vinny

I'm with Kid-A on this one.

How about that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit