106 year old sister auxiliary pioneers - Jan KM

by truthseeker 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I can imagine the scenario.

1) She walks from door, and there are two brothers on either side holding her up, and they carry her up any steps and prop her up as they talk to the householder.

2) She sits in a wheelchair in the mall and passes out literature but has no idea what she's doing.

3) She rides in a car in rural territory and gets out once all morning again with the assistance of two brothers.

4) The sisters do telephone witnessing in her home, and because she's in the room, she gets the count the time.

I remember going in service with my father and mother when she was deep into Alzheimers. She just rode along. Had no idea what was going on.

Even if she was in perfect health and had all of her senses, why can't they give the old people a break? What do they think they are accomlpishing?

• Fadeout
    Fadeout

Was she wearing large dark sunglasses and a hat?

Just thinkin'... weekend at Bernie's... I dunno.

• belbab
    belbab

Wasn't there a post somewhere that Albert Shroeder was propped up in a wheel chair with a WT magazine pinned to his chest doing street work in front of Bethel?

Glory be to God,

Where's can a pioneer application be obtained, I want to sign up right away.

belbab

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

My best friend's mother in law is the only one left in the organization in the family. She is 84. She works part time and pioneers. She's very healthy and looks like she's in her late 60s. She is not a hardliner though...

She doesn't shun any of her family.and they are all out.. She doesn't shun me either.... and I'm an evil apostate!

Coffee

• prophecor
    prophecor

Ask not Jehovah's Organisation can do for you. Ask what you can do for the Book Publishing Co. The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Shame on all us apostates... Does anyone know of any 106-year-old apostate? lol...

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Does anyone know of any 106-year-old apostate?

Yeah, check on Warlock .... he's 107!!! LOL

• JH
    JH
    If a sister of 106 can auxiliary pioneer last Memorial season, so can you.

If a sister of 106 can give 50 bucks a month, so can you

If a sister of 106 can buy a Cadillac to go out in the field service, so can you

If a sister of 106 didn't catch a cold while out in the field service at 20 below zero, why did you

If a sister of 106 can leave all her fortune to the Watchtower when she dies, why can't you do the same....

There is no end to this stupidity.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Back in the 80's Canada had a 96 year old regular pioneer who was held up for our shame. Her name was Grace so from the platform she was called "Amazing Grace". Just before we quit, we found out that the older pioneers aren't required to make their time. It's an honorary title. She really only needed to get in one hour a month.

Cellist

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

Oh wow. That will make the old-timers feel bad. I wonder if we'll now see a sharp decrease in publishers as those of mature years expend themselves more fully in the cold weather.

Maybe the society is after a quick cash injection...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit