106 year old sister auxiliary pioneers - Jan KM

by truthseeker 43 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Yep, there's no excuse for any of you lot.

If a sister of 106 can auxiliary pioneer last Memorial season, so can you.

This ancedote was in the Jan KM - puke making - what the heck was a 106 year old doing going from door to door, and I mean this literally, not just phone witnessing.

Have these people got no sense? I mean 106 years old and making 50 hours a month - for what?

If anyone here has the US KM, please upload it here as I don't have a scanner.

• badboy
    badboy

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS,MAN!

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

I am serious BB. 106 years old, it was brought out in the comments.

The article was about making good use of the Memorial Season, the title I've forgotten.

• blondie
    blondie

What I'd like to hear is that every BOE auxiliary pioneering during that period and actually were visitble to the rank and file, going d2d. I'd like to hear of how the GB and the Bethelites spend their time pioneering. Instead they get a get out of it free card because the spend their time in administrative and secular activities at Bethel. I don't know how many times I was told that work at Bethel was more important than d2d or bible studying with people.

Blondie

• compound complex
    compound complex

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/139469/1.ashx

You may chuckle at the replies to this old thread:

"Inspired or Guilted by the One-legged Pioneer Sister?"

CC

• I quit!
    I quit!

I guess that blows the theory that with age comes wisdom.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

So does this mean that the Generation of 1914 hasn't completely passed away yet?

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I'm sure they probably just made her up! She's nameless, faceless, countryless, congregationless ... she's simply non existent.

• BFD
    BFD

Must be the one in millions who will never die.

BFD

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

It's all about guilt!

It's to guilt you into doing more. If this 106 year old can aux pioneer, then what reason could *I* have for not doing the same???

GUILT GUILT GUILT It's so unhealthy!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit