The WTS leaves me no choice but to ''fade''!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

yes but they just locked it as i posted..

pmsl????

tijkmo of the never drinks too much anything so cannot use it as an excuse class

Ahh, I sincerely apoligize Obi Wan, I didn't know that...hmmm, another one bites the dust. pmsl = peeing my self laughing (yes I know myself is one word but that's the cyberslang for it I learned, sigh)

sweetstuff of the blonde excuses everything class

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One of the benefits of fading is that it can buy you time to think. No, I don't think it's always being a wuss to fade. Often, you can keep family members in touch by fading, and still be free from doing field circus and much of the hounding that goes on in that organization. Also, you can waste some of their time worrying about whether or not you are going to be at a boasting session or if you are going to turn in your field circus report that month.

Then, at some point in the future, you might decide to turn in your disassociation letter. Only you can decide when, if ever, the time will be right to turn one of those things in. Or, you can do something on purpose to get disfellowshipped in lieu of sending in the disassociation letter. Either way, the announcement will be the same.

• Superslave
    Superslave

I stoppped going to meetings nine month ago & no-one has noticed. Why would they? I am female, not an elders wife, not a pioneer, just a regular JDub. So much for the lost sheep/brotherly love that is supposed to be shown towards me. Its all so fake.

I feel for those of you who have family still in the Borg. Fading is the option for those with love ones still in bondage. Fading is an option for everyone.....:)

• cognac
    cognac
    The downside of fading is that you fail to take responsibility for following the WT religion and being a part in it's indoctrination schemes and sharing in the bloodguilt the WT org has over the deaths of JW's and their children from the false medical/blood rules.

don't even know what to say to that... I'm still in... and feel awful about it...

• Exterminator
    Exterminator
    The downside of fading is that you fail to take responsibility for following the WT religion and being a part in it's indoctrination schemes and sharing in the bloodguilt the WT org has over the deaths of JW's and their children from the false medical/blood rules.

That was exactly my opinion, so I disassociated myself. The cost was a divorce.

Ex-Terminator

• moshe
    moshe
    The cost was a divorce.

Me, too. But I held my head high and everything I said came true- 1914 generation -in the trashbin- end of the world in 1994, 2000- nope, didn't happen. My kids grew up and rejected the KH in less than 5 years and even my ex-wife slinked out of the KH 10 years later , moved and re-married a , guess what, "Worldly Person" that she had sex with before marriage!

Some people I realize are not strong enough to take on the entire WT org- and the KH elders have JW's cowering in fear. I hope everyone can make the best choice for themselves- not just the easy choice.

• thom
    thom

Some don't have the interest in taking on the WT org. I personally don't care if someone else is a JW, I just decided that I won't be one anymore (4 years ago). I didn't get df'd. I didn't da myself. I just quit going. I smoke when I'm driving around. We had Christmas lights up, halloween stuff. Just living life my way.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

not everyone is able to take a really hard line and speak out against the WTBTS when they leave. it's OK.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit