Debunking the Reagan Myth

by nvrgnbk 86 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I am garnering support from the corporate sector for my Raygun Broke the Communists Rather Than Internal Economic Pressure plastic pump up kit. As I am just garnering support rather than a commodity I have no storehouses, nor do I need them. ;)

HS

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Raygun Broke the Communists Rather Than Internal Economic Pressure plastic pump up kit

Sign me up for a gross.

• 5go
    5go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savings_and_Loan_crisis

A taxpayer-funded government bailout related to mortgages during the S&L crisis may have created a moral hazard and acted as encouragement to lenders to make similar higher-risk loans during the 2007 subprime mortgage financial crisis. [4]

• dawg
    dawg

You're wasting your breaths all that are taking on Roller and Ships... don't waste your time...not once have they replied to this debate on the level... once that (someone ignores questions, attacks character, doesn't read your replies, or reads half of it so doesn't get the point) happens, I don't contiune using logic on them, they don't understand it so why try... just move on in my mind... not telling you guys what to do, but they're not reading what you've written....nor are they replying to the questions being raised...

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

There is only one Party in Washington, the Party of money!

http://www.pbs.org/moyers/journal/01182008/watch.html

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I am garnering support from the corporate sector for my Raygun Broke the Communists Rather Than Internal Economic Pressure plastic pump up kit. As I am just garnering support rather than a commodity I have no storehouses, nor do I need them. ;)

HS

From the master of sarcasm. I have made it abundantly clear on this forum that I admire Hillary's superior skill with sarcasm.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, Burny, I want you to know that I'm always outspoken on politics, especially when it comes to Reagan or GW and his administration. Sorry all the offense had to happen here. I test out as a die hard moderate. I don't belong to a political party. I am dating a guy who generally calls himself a republican (Though he voted for Bill C.) and his family are die hard republicans. It's just weird. They are much more impulsive in their spending, drinking, etc. They think nothing of drinking and driving, his family. They are big drinkin', big partyin', big spendin', republican and Catholic to boot. I am much more careful conservative in my spending and life habits.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit