Debunking the Reagan Myth

by nvrgnbk 86 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    they have only attacked my character without answering the questions

It must be difficult to be so persecuted. Dawg, the lone voice in the wilderness, shouting, make straight the way of the Left!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    keeping people dependant on the REAL opiate that is deluding the masses; government largess stole from one segment of the populace to buy the support of another segment.

I just read where military expenditures are expected to top 1 trillion dollars in '08. A trillion f'ing dollars! Talk about government largess stolen from one segment of the populace (joe taxpayer) to buy the support of another (Dick Cheney's already obscenely rich military-industrial complex buddies).

Yes and don't forget the oil companies. Wasn't there a time when Bush's cabinet was basically made up of people who had their hands in the oil pie, including condi?

Think about it, it was the Republican Party that drove this country into the great depression. And Reagan and Both Bushes learned nothing from it all. Unless perhaps they actually would love to see America turned into a nation of a few wealthy elite, no middle class and the vast majority of Americans desperately poor.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    What did Jesse Helms play on to get Southern states to go for Reagan? Racism.

Riiiiight, Jesse Helms had super magic poowwers too! That is why Reagan carried almost every fookin state in the Union in 1980!

alt

And he did such a shitty job in 84' that those, chuckle, those, sniff, fools (Americans are such gluttons for punishment teehee) reelected t charlatan AGAIN by a landslide!

alt

Burger, wipe your chin again, I think you got some on your bib too. But the stuff is brown and it is smelly this time.

Burn

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Riiiiight, Jesse Helms had super magic poowwers too! That is why Reagan carried almost every fookin state in the Union in 1980!

Yeah, buncha damn fools. Too bad, too bad. Even dubs like me could see through his evil. And let's hope that America can recall history. Once you forget history, you're doomed to relive it. And by God Reagan and Bushes have helped us to almost relive the Great Depression. Wake up America before you're enslaved by these evil greedy men and women.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Obama wants to win. Regan took a LOT of democraps away from their party and got them to vote rethuglican. Now Obama knows if he can win them back he'll take the presidency. Plain and freaking simple, he wants to win and he's doing what he needs to do to get the job done.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Just a few quick points (points that will probably get me put back on posting restriction but what the hell) in order to spend your way out of depression you have to start a war.

Check, we have a war.

The war has to cost lives... LOTS of lives. You kill 4000 people you are't going to get the job done. You need to kill a LOT of people. You can't have wealth distribution without loosing a goodly portion of the population (preferably your enemies population) so we need to escalate this war into WW3 so we can bump the death toll up to a couple hundred million

Bush is hunting for more enemies (Iran anyone?) So we'll say HALF a check on that

The war has to be against a competing country! Germany was a huge manufacturing country so was britain and lots of other European countries, After they were reduced to rubble who had all the manufacturing and jobs? The US! So we jumped to the top! What does Iraq produce? Oil... That's it. If we destroy Iraq's ability to produce oil who do we hurt? Can we step in and fill the worlds need? HELL NO! It's not like we're blowing up car factories so that WE can sell OUR cars! We don't have the oil to fill the need! So we hurt everyone (including ourselves!) Solution? We need to start bombing china! Or maybe Mexico!

So that's a big UNCHECKED category right there!

You can bomb your way out of depression and recession, you can spend your way out. However the results are not pretty. Reagan and the bushes only understand HALF of the equation. To balance the equation is beyond them.

• dawg
    dawg

Ships, I do not waste my time on people who can't answer a simple question... Period. your insults make me proud as you folly around like a loon... its very intertaining, yet somewhat sad... sad that you probably vote, let's pray not...

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Hey Dawg.

I vote.

I have to in order to cancel out your political buffoonery.

We all have our flaws of course,

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Ships, I do not waste my time on people who can't answer a simple question

I hope you have some time to waste.

• 5go
    5go
    I am perfectly aware of the fallacy, which is why I returned in kind to the poster I responded to. That the trolling entrapped you is humorous and telling.

Then why did you pose this question to Dawg "Why did you hate America?" When it very obviously a loaded question. I think you entrapped yourself on this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit