OK you scuz buckets... I'm mad now!

by dawg 31 Replies latest jw friends

• dawg
    dawg

Folks, surly one of you can tell me what the scriptual reasons the JWs have that only the so called "annointed" should partake of the evening meal as the laughable JWs call it? What gives?

Have I pissed someone off? Did I not bathe this week? DOes my breath stink?

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Us normal folk aren't in the covenant that Jesus made when he instituted the Memorial celebration. That's also why he isn't our mediator with Jehovah. We are only the support system, ie. workhorses, for the special annointed remnant here on earth.

How was that? I was searching my brain for all the blah blah I heard for so long. All I know, when I get to heaven I am going to smack CT Russell and all the other mighty ones of the borg. If they are there that is.

momz

• avishai
    avishai

I think its in 2Bulls**T, chapter 5 verse 2

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

You probably are not the only one mad! I don't suppose Christ likes it too much either!

Outaservice

• dawg
    dawg

You guys.... I looked up 2 Bullsh** and read it and here's what it says.... the JWs' don't know their asses from a hole in the wall...

Here's why I think none of you can help me, becasue I don't think anyone knows...is that freaking possible? I've asked that for two days and no one has answered...,

Which begs the question, why didn't we think to ask this crap when we were still mind controlled... were we that damned fooled and stupid?

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

It's in the Watchtower, which is more inspired than the Scriptures to the JW's.

• journey-on
    journey-on

I think it's just part of the twisted pretzel doctrine. They form a big dough wad of scriptures, then twist it and turn it till it fits.

They teach that everybody from Pentecost on till 1935 are of the 144,000 anointed priest class and will go to heaven to rule with

Christ Jesus as kingly priests. Therefore, when he instituted the "evening meal", it was for this priestly class only. Later, he said

he had sheep which were not of this fold and JWs connect that to the scripture that talks about a great crowd in Revelation. Then they fold that back

over on top of everything else, add a dash and a splash of extra reasoning, and voila!! .....a Big Twisted Pretzel of Doctrine....JW style.

• sspo
    sspo
    Which begs the question, why didn't we think to ask this crap when we were still mind controlled... were we that damned fooled and stupid?

We were not stupid just afraid of being Df and loosing it all.

Doubts were always there but were afraid to talk about and not viewed as we were going in the direction of apostacy

• Maddie
    Maddie

The scriptures, as far as my new understanding goes, invites all Christians to take the bread and wine. The JW's are the only ones that make a distinction in the annointed being the "little flock" and privileged to do this. In other words they shut most of us out of a covenant with Christ and say that he isn't our mediator.

Maddie

• avishai
    avishai
    You guys.... I looked up 2 Bullsh** and read it and here's what it says.... the JWs' don't know their asses from a hole in the wall...

No, thats in 3 bullsh**......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit