What smells or tastes gross you out the most?

by hillbilly 60 Replies latest jw friends

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Beer and eggs, I can see your point, but the reaction of beer and Pickled eggs will peel the paint off of walls!

alt

• unique1
    unique1

I can't stand the smell of seafood.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Pork.. I hate the smell and the taste.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I like pork....suprising ...the smells created when rendering a hog are horrific.

Chitlins' are bad news too.... I dont know how anyone could smell guts cooking and eat them afterwards.

~Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

Chitlins' are bad news too.... I dont know how anyone could smell guts cooking and eat them afterwards.

~Hill

What'cha talkin' bout, Hill? I can't stand the smell, either.

Now, pig tails ... that's some serious good eating. Stew them down in the trinity - bell peppers, celery, green onions - put them into the oven and brown them just a little. Ummmm. Delicious!

Sylvia

• avishai
    avishai

that burnt popcorn smell you get when you burn it in the microwave. Blecchhh. Rotten seafood, hate that too. Other than that, I have a strong stomach, worked in group homes so long almost nothing grosses me out.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hey sis.... ya know "soul food" should really be 'po folks food. White folks gotta eat too.

~Hill

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

worst smells I have ever encountered

rotting animal carcass

natural gas leak outside my house

skunk

bathroom after my husband or son

• snowbird
    snowbird

hey sis.... ya know "soul food" should really be 'po folks food. White folks gotta eat too.

~Hill

LOL. Tell me about it!

Sylvia

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Blood and javex, gut wrenching!! No, I didn't commit homicide people, I worked in a hospital and when cleaning up blood spills you use javex, yup, gross!

Worse however, is the smell of the burn unit, the cream they apply to a burn victim's body combined with the burn itself, is extremely hard to bear. (That is probably the worse sight and smell I have encountered to date, I still get chills thinking of those patients and how much they suffered.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit