What smells or tastes gross you out the most?

by hillbilly 60 Replies latest jw friends

• watson
    watson

Why did I read this thread???

• integ
    integ

Women's musk perfume is disgusting. How can any of you women think that stuff actually smells good. It truly makes me want to puke. It seems like it's always the real ugly chicks that put it on too. Do you do it on purpose?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

maggot infested flesh

cod roe being cooked (fish eggs)

• integ
    integ

...not that there are any ugly chicks on this board.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Why did I read this thread???

same reason if your finger smells you'll keep smelling it. saw this on Seinfeld once and it's true, if your finger smells often the first thing we do is ask someone to smell it too.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

those big dumpsters behind restaurants in the summer with bees and flies and birds looking for that tasty morsel of who knows what. Blech!

We also have a fish rendering plant about 3 miles north--- I mean DAMN!!!!!!! Turns fish into fertilizer.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

I should also add the smell of wet rotting carpet and dishrags.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Sticking your tongue down a womans belly button and realising its been closed the last 6 months and keeping your mouth shut so as you can continue to off load! Maan dat is dilema fow ya!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Kls - I so hear you on the vomit - aye currumba it makes me want to get ill too.

Microwaved chicken is just putrid.

I do love the smell of petrol though.

Hate body odour so overpowering you can almost taste it.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Once had a part on the circuit ass program where I interviewed a very shy sister with an unbelieving mate. She was about 40. I gave her a ride to the rehearsal which was about 45 mins away. I had a new car with leather seats. When I picked her up she chose to sit in the backseat. As we drove and chatted I began to be aware of a very nasty smell. Sure enough, when we arrived she got out of the car with a big spot on the back of her dress and I had a matching spot on my upholstery. Phew!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit