Who did you/do you want to be when you grew up?

by Crumpet 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Sorry Mouthy - you've not been spoofed. Many on here can verify that I am female - actually that sounds bad - they can only verify I was dressed like a girl when they met me and that will have to be good enough!

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I'm waiting to grow up !

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

You people are so immature

By the way did you know I can send my sexual energy to anyone that touches my Avatar, come on Crumpy give it a go

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    I'm waiting to grow up !

Don't - i personally like you the way you present yourself.

Test pilot in a matress factory.

I must be tired.

Such ambitions hillbilly. LOL!

• mouthy
    mouthy

By the way did you know I can send my sexual energy to anyone that touches my Avatar, come on Crumpy give it a go

Oh I guess it was only for crumpy. I tried it didnt workMust be my age

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Does it seem like a have a shortage then?

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Only the window washer know's for sure...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mouthy - you goofy ghoul! If you do show up however - I shall make you tea and scones.

I just want to do Hemp lover when I grow up, never mind marriage

I want to be Hemplovers husband when I grow up...LOL
    Excuse me lads - that's my wife you're talking about!!! Crumpet who wrote that then in yellow? that is why I am confused

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I did Granny! But I hope my liberal, multisexuality won't put you off coming to make ghostly appearances and maybe a bit of dusting - you'll be able to see the cobwebs on my wardrobe better than me after all.

Hugs x

Only the window washer know's for sure...

We should add the Polish gardners and the Spanish cleaners to that list maybe Abandoned

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thats it Crumpet drop your knickers I'm coming over and invite your girlfriend too...... its party time

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit