I thought I would tell everyone here first... I'm going to prison

by Elsewhere 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't know what came over me. What I did was totally out of character for me.

I had a sharp pare of scissors in my hand and I was just so angry. Before I knew what happened I had thrust them forward... over and over... once I finally stopped I just couldn't believe the mess everywhere.

Little white tags... all over the place. I did it... I cut all of the little white tags off my new bed comforter set.

I sure hope I don't get sent to Federal "Bang You in the Ass" Prison.

• dawg
    dawg

Freud said ther were no real accidents, maybe yuo'd like a bang in the ass so you broke the law and removed the tags! LOL...JUst kidding!

• oompa
    oompa

pretty good pretty good! I was about to be all concerned and all.............................oompa

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Pare=Pair....

I too have had the urge...those tags drive me nuts!

But alas...I am too old to learn new "tricks" in prison....

When I was much younger...I really did wonder how they knew if you cut them off. But I was still afraid to cut them off...

Snoozy...naive no more...cut away!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, that's what Mickey did in Pee Wee's Big Adventure. He's got a real bad tempuh.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Start practicing "But my name isn't Ben Dover".

momz

• Satanus
    Satanus

Ya crazy mofo!

S ;-)

• TheDoctor
    TheDoctor

Lol...i was about to be very shocked...

• bisous
    bisous

ya goof!

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

You got me - I was holding my breath when I opened this thread !!

I used to really think it was against the law to cut them off

until one day I actually read the label: "UNDER PENALTY OF LAW THIS TAG NOT TO BE REMOVED EXCEPT BY THE CONSUMER"

Once I realized I am the consumer I knew it was okay but I still have them hanging off stuff all over the house. Every once in a while I go crazy with the scissors too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit