I thought I would tell everyone here first... I'm going to prison

by Elsewhere 36 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Noting wrong with three meals a day and all the sex u can handle

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

YOU STUPID...I think my first crime was tearing off one of them tags when I was 8.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That law is intended to stop stores from cutting off the tags so they can rip off the customer. Once you have bought a mattress or other such item, the tag no longer serves that purpose (to give the customer a valid basis to compare one product with another). You have the right to remove such product once you have bought the item.

Now, if only the Watchtower Society had such a label to help people before they get scammed...

• brinjen
    brinjen

I am very shocked and disappointed in you Elsewhere! Where's Granny? She needs to send you to your room! No, wait...

• Crafty Lady
    Crafty Lady

Were there two witnesses? I'm sure that must be a disfellowshipping offense.

Crafty

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I paused for thought to consider what could possibly have induced a criminal act on your part and decided it had to be something to do with your "mini" of mishaps. So glad I was wrong.

Try to keep the stress of bed comforters to a minimum till I get there and we can jump out of a plane together hon.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This is a serious DF. offense and I find it my Christan duty to report you to your local PO. at your hall

I have already DF. you in my heart and will remain so until a full unreserved repentance has been implemented ........evil devil of Satan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit