This is All of Our " Let's Laugh at Something Funny " Thread-Feel Free

by flipper 99 Replies latest social humour

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Irish barstools...... altaltalt Goodnight all.....alt

alt

Okay, so I WAS going to bed....then I had to go see Avi's youtube video.....

(clickable now) http://youtube.com/watch?v=BkgMbU-we1o

Avi...you are a bad, bad man.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

namaste....I think WE discussed it. This is really weird. Could be in my other life, though. alt

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Come on, Namaste.....one more post. You can do it!

• avishai
    avishai

Yes, I am, Tatiana, but we all knew that, did'nt we?

• flipper
    flipper

TATIANA- I really liked the inflatable doll picture, Michael Jackson's crown of thorns, and the nuns ! That was priceless ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

Sorry, Flipper, I was posting pictures in an incorrect manner! Thanks to Crissy for setting me straight.

Take 2... how you know if your feet stink:

• flipper
    flipper

I AM CLEARED- Those were adorable pictures of that cat ! Thanks ! Made my wife and my day ! Very funny ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• TJ - iAmCleared2Land
    TJ - iAmCleared2Land

TOP 10 REASONS STAR WARS CHARACTERS WOULD KICK BUTT IN THE STAR TREK UNIVERSE

10. In the Star Wars universe, weapons rarely, if ever, are set on “stun”.

9. The Enterprise needs a huge engine room with an anti-matter unit and a crew of twenty just to go into warp—the Millennium Falcon does the same thing with R2-D2 and a Wookiee.

8. After resisting the Imperial torture droid and Darth Vader, Princess Leia still looked fresh and desirable. After pithy Cardassian starvation torture, Picard looked like hell.

7. Jabba the Hutt would eat Harry Mudd for trying to cut in on his action.

6. Luke Skywalker is not obsessed with sleeping with every alien he encounters.

5. One word: “lightsabers”.

4. The Federation would feel compelled to liberate any ship named Slave I.

3. Darth Vader could choke the entire Borg empire with one glance.

2. Picard pilots the Enterprise through an asteroid belt at one-quarter impulse power. Han Solo floors it.

1. The Death Star doesn”t care if a world is class “M” or not.

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Luke , how's Darth ? Is Princess Leah still getting laid ? Bad joke- I know

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. I had to bring this back , not only to get 100 posts on it LOL! ; but actually something quite funny happened to me in the produce department at the grocery store yesterday ! I always park my cart up against the side out of the way near the produce so people don't have to crawl over my cart, ya know courtesy stuff! Well , I walked maybe 15 feet from my cart to get a bell pepper , then returned to find my cart gone with all my groceries in it ! Wine, cheese, chicken , lots of items ! So I tell the produce clerk - " Hey dude, someone just stole my cart ! " So I'm desperately looking around for my cart full of groceries ; and here's this about 65 year old guy pushing my cart around like it's supposed to be what he's doing. I mention to him, " Excuse me, but I think you are pushing my cart sir ! " He said, " Well I didn't think these groceries looked like mine ! " We had a good laugh- but from now on I will put my groceries under lock and key ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit