Has anyone ordered from Schwan's before???

by babygirl75 10 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I was given a catalog by Schwan's delivery men that came into the Salon I was at yesterday. My husband wants me to try them out, to help save time since I'm invovled in so many different projects at this time. It would definetely help so that I wouldn't have to go to the grocery store (which I hate!) and he would be happy to actually have some food in the house! The stuff looks okay in the catalog, but not too sure about it. Just wondering if any of you have ordered from them and what is good that they have. Thanks for your input...

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I love Schwan's, haven't used the for years because I don't get to cook much anymore.

Try them - you will love them!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I had to do a double-take. It read schwantz for a second.

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I used to order from them along time ago. It's a little expensive but the convenience is nice. We really liked the mint chocolate chip cone things with a clump of chocolate at the bottom of the cone. Yummy! They will come by every 2 weeks once they come the first time. I used to really like it when they came by and I didn't have anything in the house for dinner that night, saved me a trip to the store.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Everything I've had from them is great. Both of our grandparents lived off of Schwann's.

I've tried Horizon food too. They are kind of expensive but have excellent cuts of meat.

momz

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

They are actually quite good. My wife and I buy from them off and on, although we have had a little difficulty in getting a regular guy to call on us. The pizzas are good, beef tips in gravy, mmmmmmmm, ice cream good, but don't waste your money on the steaks.Try it for yourself but don't base your entire daily eating routine around them. It can get a little pricey.

NMG

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym
    Try it for yourself but don't base your entire daily eating routine around them. It can get a little pricey.

I agree. I've tried it and the food is really good but they are no replacement for a grocery store.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Their corndogs kick ass and they sell the cheese biscuits that you get at Red Lobster.

Expensive, but good

sooner7nc

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

It's been many years, but I liked them. They had better meat than the closer grocery markets I had at the time.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

I used to have them deliver ice cream. It was pretty good, but too expensive.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit