Smell 'em a Mile Away!!!

by prophecor 15 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

You get to talking to folks, for the first time. You here thier speech, watch how they carry themselves and before you know it, you think you've got an idea of the type person you're engaging with.........Then BAM!!!! It hits you. Suddenly, you realise, that's one of those Jehovah's Witnesses. I don't know what it is, but there's this aura or presence that a, true, Jehovah's Witness emanates. Or is it just me? I swear, you can almiost pick one out of a line up. Can you pick out the Witness in a sea of strangers?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
  • metaspy
    metaspy

Yes, especially since I am only 2 months out of the Borg.
    They can sense it on me too.

• BFD
    BFD

Is that known as dubdar?

BFD

• TheDoctor
    TheDoctor

Yeah, you can def recognize them. Some would say thats a sign that they are gods chosen....

• flipper
    flipper

After being done working early in the mornings about 10:30 A.M. or so they come into a Starbucks where I take a break . You can tell- the way they are dressed , women long skirts covering their ankles virtually, men's hair cut all the same- clonish, this " deer in the headlights " expression trying to figure out in confusion who is going to pay for the coffee out of the group ! LOL!

Once I saw an elder come in- the same one who was on my appeal committee last year . My appeal was overturned so I'm fine to acknowledge and associate with. Was not DFed- still just fading. So this elder knew me, stood right next to my table talking to the fellow witnesses he was out in service with , then turned and looked me in the eyes for a few minutes - then walked out, did not say a thing. Remember, real christains do things for appearance sake- it's why I'm not a christian. Icky

• sisowuzzy
    sisowuzzy

Flipper said: After being done working early in the mornings about 10:30 A.M. or so they come into a Starbucks where I take a break . You can tell- the way they are dressed , women long skirts covering their ankles virtually, men's hair cut all the same- clonish, this " deer in the headlights " expression trying to figure out in confusion who is going to pay for the coffee out of the group ! LOL!

Yeah, an even more telling sign is someone pulling out a calculator to determine if they've been stiffed 2 or 3 cents, leaving a tract as a tip, and timing everyone's trip to the bathroom, lest taking a leak rob the pioneers of service time.

Sisowuzzy

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Yeah, and I bait em too. "Have you read ray Franz' book??

Bad , aren't I??

NMG

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Easy to spot 2 suits in a neighbourhood.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Yeah, and I bait em too. "Have you read ray Franz' book??

Bad , aren't I??

Funny you would mention that, as I had in my possesion, and in full view, a copy of my Crises of Conscience, hard back edition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit