was that a Witness on American Idol last night?

by Burger Time 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Isn't this bozo the same guy that came on here last week talking about "getting what is owed to him" by filing a Class Action law suit against the WT? I suggested he take the time and money that would be sunk into something like that and get himself a good therapist. Looks like he's a coo-coo in more ways than one.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

That's funny..wasn't there also a Star Wars Freak on American Idol last night?

She was something else!

Oh yeah..she is giving up her dream of singing and becoming an actor!..All thanks to Simon..

Snoozy..who thought last night's Idol was pretty good.

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

That wasn't the star wars freak! That was your typical Philly girl who was going to become an actress. Loud, obnoxious, and like all philly girls U-G-L-Y. This was the Star Wars girl...she was at least some what cute.

• Cheetos
    Cheetos

I seen her on LA Ink, she was getting a Tattoo of the beast that comes out of the sea of mankind, I think the elder body should know about this! LOL

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

How about the tour guide? Did you all notice that he was tongue tied? Poor man. And Randy and the female slouth , all they could do was laugh at the poor man. In another light, the blond, 27 year old, child gospel singer , is from my town. Grand Blanc, mi. I thought she was good.

NMG

• bite me
    bite me

That girl seemed to grow up in a strict environment.
    Personally I do not drink or smoke, but grew up watching R rated movies.. Not "bad" ones but you know the rating because of the so called violence.

I do wonder what she is because that is almost too strict.. but then if you think about that guy from last season.. the guy who grew up in a christian family, he kinda looked like ozzy's kid.

Let's play "let's name their faith" game! yeah!

By the way that poster above is getting really annoying.

• bite me
    bite me

That girl seemed to grow up in a strict environment.
    Personally I do not drink or smoke, but grew up watching R rated movies.. Not "bad" ones but you know the rating because of the so called violence.

I do wonder what she is because that is almost too strict.. but then if you think about that guy from last season.. the guy who grew up in a christian family, he kinda looked like ozzy's kid.

Let's play "let's name their faith" game! yeah!

By the way that poster above is getting really annoying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit