Tom Cruise has PR video for Scientology.

by moshe 29 Replies latest social current

• moshe
    moshe

Well, using his terminology ex-JW's would be called supressive persons- SP's . Hurry before it gets blocked by the lawyers.

http://gawker.com/5002269/the-cruise-indoctrination-video-scientology-tried-to-suppress

• freedomfighter
    freedomfighter

I don't like labelling people...............

Cruise is a WHACK JOB!

Just another example of cult manipulation.

FF

• Wordly Andre
  • marmot
    marmot

Scientology would be just another harmless goofy religion if it weren't for the money aspect.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi,
    Nice post-thanks for the link.

A couple of great quotes from Cruise from the film.

"I'm carrying my load but I still feel I gotta do more"

Sounds a lot like the reports of how JW felt. No peace in any of these 'works' driven religions, you never feel as if you are doing enough.

"you can just see the look in their eye you know the ones that are doing"

Yes, I was noticing something about Cruise's eyes when I was watching and then he came out with that!

No wonder Jesus said this

Matthew 6 (New International Version)

22"The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light. 23But if your eyes are bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness!

All the best,
    Stephen

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Watched this video earlier today. It made me feel really sorry for Tom Cruise. Poor guy thinks he won the lottery just like I did.

Sheri

• moshe
    moshe

20 years ago I found some Scientology class information that was discarded in the post office trash can. It was an eye opener to say the least. They even had $20,000 classes on their own cruise ship to ensure total secrecy. I added up the classes and it came to about $73,000 ( probably $150,000 today) to achieve the highest level of enlightenment. When I lived in Florida the mother hive of Scientology in Clearwater would let you take classes- auditiing sessions for no money down. Just sign a promissory note and , if you brought in enough converts who paid for their classes they would forgive your debt to them. That is why you see Scientology members on the street corner handing out leaflets- they have a big loan to pay off for their Dianetics classes.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

WOW!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

What the F is he talking about?

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

"One BILLION people of earth!"

That was not only disturbing, but corny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit