Dress and grooming guidelines for LDS sisters ....

by Frequent_Fader_Miles 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Check these guidelines out. They're so detailed that even the acceptable color of underwear is given.

http://www.mtc.byu.edu/doc/sisterscouples.pdf

• llbh
    llbh

They do treat people like idiots

What i want to know who is going to check the underwear?? Could be interesting!! Testing Testing

llbh

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    What i want to know who is going to check the underwear??

LOL!!! Are you interested in the job llbh?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Those sisters should check out my thread: Oh yeah, she looks like a Christian!!!

• llbh
    llbh

LOL!!! Are you interested in the job llbh i don't mind if no one else is volunteering!!

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Those guys are Moroms not JW's. It shows that the WTS isn't the only controlling nut cases.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I can tell by her eyes ...

The blond in the picture all the way to the right is looking for a good time with 2 or 3 guys.

Rub a Dub

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

To be fair, these are guidelines for women who are Mormon missionaries, directly representing the church before the public. They are not set forth as standards for all Mormon women. If this were from the WTS, you know perfectly well that ALL the "sisters" would be expected to conform, probably all the time. The JW ideal is still June Cleaver, who wore a dress and high heels to dust the house.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's still control freak bull shit.

• Mincan
    Mincan

LSD sisters! Make sure you tell them to pre-load on 5-HTP before and after they roll... gotta watch those seratonin levels!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit