Astro-travel

by LouBelle 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Astro-travel or Out of Body experience....Your spirit/soul leaves your physical body to visit the spiritual world or astro-plane . There is no hard proof and information is based on personal experiences. I'm not too clued up on this, but one friend of mine says you meet a guide ( he/she has to earn your trust??? alarm bells already ) and off you go... Stimulating a certain part of the brain can lead to the feeling that your body and soul are separate and you are travelling.

I doubt I've ever really experienced this, though I do have some very real and vivd dreams - I put this down to an overactive imagination.

Has anyone experienced astro-travel?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I sometimes do focussed meditation. In one of them, i may have done that. It may have been a sort of folding of space.

S

• dkeithia
    dkeithia

Astro- travel can be done in several ways and not always with a guide. Depending on who you study it from sometimes guided meditation is considered astral travel. However the way I was taught was that there are several kinds: ( I am not going to list all of them because I really dont want to write a novel)

1. Guided Meditation - a form of astral travel done with a speaker or music giving direction to a person or group of people who mentally walk the instructions given. These are often done as a training technique for other types of astral travel as well as a way to help focus the mind.

2. Shamanic Walking - (there is a better name for this but I cant remember it off the top of my head.) Where one after meeting an animal spirit guide is then shown or taken to places and things in order to teach a lesson.

3. Astral-planeing - The act of one falling asleep and then in dream mode (this requires lucid dreaming btw) falls asleep and then wakes themselves on a astral plane and and explores to learn things and to meet others.

4. Astraling - The act of mentally walking around ones plane of exstistance out of body.

I have done all of thee above and all the rest (with the exception of the "little death" style which is unsafe and unhealthy since it requires the person to put their body in a coma). Guided meditation is by far the easist and safest. I was taught that when astral traveling to always leave a thread of myself attached to my body so that I could find my way back. While it is hard to prove the reality of it I have known people who have gotten lost while trying it, lucky for them they found their way back.

LH

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I once worked with a gal who was a member of Eckankar, which practices "soul travel." She said she could soul travel to visit me at night. I told her I'd like to test her skills by putting an object at the bottom of an 18" cylinder. If she could "soul travel" over the cylinder and tell me what was in it the next day, I'd believe her. That ended the discussion. I guess I wasn't gullible enough.

I believe that there IS a difference between dreams, hallucinations, and objective reality.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

The most interesting experience in this general area that I've had is where I experinced being at ceiling height, looking down at my own body during a traumatic experience. I've interpreted this to be a psychological defense against being damaged too greatly, a way of distancing myself from the actual event. Cool safety net.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I do the shamonic type and go to another world not like the ones shaman's talk about but different in my case, I get possessed by my power animal's and dance. But I never like walk the streets while out of the body of fly over buildings in fact body seems gone just observing presents with no eyes just visions from within.

But I here the government is allowing shipment through customs for cia and fbi research and experimentation with remote viewing, I bought research chemicals from this place they are a little slow on delivery but so far so good in my dealings with them:

Clich on some of thier subject about customs:

http://www.soundwaveabduction.com/order_credit.htmltamine variations continued for important reasons in mainly in U.S. & Canada. China, Japan, and Australia are also continuing research into these areas. These newer areas are an important factor that previously opened research variations for medicine, therapy, and publicly related studies.
    They even found similar research chemicals that could provide "m

, resea Howeverrch into the newer phenythelamines and the trypilitary related results" (truth serums, etc.) without any amphetamine variations at all. Br-DFLY is a good example of such.
    Many other compounds, related and non-related, are now being researched for other military, government, and industry related results. Many may never reach the market, many are disregarded, and many are behind ultra-high levels of security clearance.

Read why the US government is allowing it:

http://www.soundwaveabduction.com/oz_international_news.html

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

In my darkest multi day/night depressed induced sleep periods ( completely drug free I might add - dont take meds or anything apart from occasional alcohol) I have on about three occasions of willing myself into a never to reawaken mood (wanting to die basically) started to feel my head accelerating through space as if I could look at all the stars etc going past. I stopped myself each time it got weirdly fast because I felt I was being pulled to God and maybe was going to leave my kids without a dad they rarely see anyhow. I am objective but I obviously felt unconfident about what my mind was feeling!. In the cold light of day I put it down to severely depressed relaxation allowing my mind to roam! I do know that depression overloads your brain with naturally produced chemicals!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

RC,

Sounds like you were experiencing ego desolution or death,, if it happens again just surender to it you won't die that is the ego fighting to keep control and useing fear to stay in charge.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Is it not something wierd to do with the Scientologists? I went to a meeting about 35 years ago and it was pretty messed up.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    The most interesting experience in this general area that I've had is where I experinced being at ceiling height, looking down at my own body during a traumatic experience. I've interpreted this to be a psychological defense against being damaged too greatly, a way of distancing myself from the actual event. Cool safety net.

You're my hero tonight...

It's REALLY refreshing to see someone who had an experience like this and was still able to look at it objectively instead of throwing rational thought out the window and insisting that you had a "spiritual awakening" or "spirit barf" or something. There HAVE been studies done on these out-of-body experiences. They all turned up negative. There's one really simple, and telling, test. They stick a piece of paper, with a note on it, on top of a cabinet and when the patient 'leaves the body' they SHOULD be able to read the note that they didn't see earlier. They can't. They can never see anything while they are floating above the room that they hadn't already observed. But scientists can recreate the feeling... Check it out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Out-of-body_experience Lore - W.W.S.D?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit