Astro-travel

by LouBelle 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jacethespace
    jacethespace

When i was a lot younger i began reading up on a lot of books about astral travel and practiced when i went to bed.Dont ever remember having an out of body experience but i had some really scary things happen.I began to experience paralysis when i was nearing sleep and a buzzing sound that seemed to come from inside my head.I also heard voices and had lucid dreams where i would be dreaming and was aware i was dreaming and scary of all i used to read horror books when i was younger and one night when lucid dreaming i opened my eyes and while in a paralized state i saw an image in the room appear out of one of my horror books.I remember it to this day.For years since ive experienced paralysis and a buzzing sound when i start to sleep occasionally.When i joined the watchower a lot of this i put down to satan.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle
    where i would be dreaming and was aware i was dreaming........

Same thing happens to me - in my dream I'm even telling myself to snap out of it and to force myself awake and be fully functional - I experienced it just the other night - for the first time since I left the JWs. Couldn't breathe either. My friend who believes in Astro-Travel reckond I was having an out of body experience.

After I woke up I just did some deep breathing to calm me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Lore,

Thanks for the link some good stuff there.

Galantamine is supposed to increase you odds of having an OBE.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galantamine

I'm a user of DMT and Ketamine, these definately do cause OBE.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Only once, and I cant quite recall why or what was going on in life at the time, did I have a three tiered dream.

So I was asleep and aware of it and consciuosly woke myself uo and viewed myself doing actually that but then something weird was downstairs or some strangers - not sure what but I remeber thinking in a panic ,'Did you really just wake upo coz this is ridiculous!' and then really feeling I was shaking myself to make sure I was awake at which point I snapped out of my sleep and saw myself lying awake again thinking OMG that was weird - but the weird thing was I was still asleep and went into some area with a cliff and only truly woke up as I fell over the edge because I kicked my bed and almost broke my foot! That was one mega weird dream that was a one off for me!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here's some info on galantamine the dream vitamin

http://www.dreamamins.com/galantamine.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit