Ok I am Freaking Out Right Now!

by dkeithia 11 Replies latest jw friends

• dkeithia
    dkeithia

So we went as a whole family to meet with my FIL and the grandparents at Starbucks in the inlaws town (its about a 20 minute drive from our place). We meet in the afternoon while MIL was at church so she wouldnt be there. Apparently from what I gathered and then what was relayed to me by my husband who translated there has been a huge misunderstanding. My MIL parents (eg my husbands grandparents from Germany) had been told as I knew they had a bunch of lies about my husband and myself. Also apparently the email that came from my husbands Aunt all those months ago was false. Apparently she spoke for the grandparents without telling them what was going on. So we spent almost three hours chatting with my husbands grandparents straightening things out. We will see what falls out over this. The grandparents now do not believe my MIL and believe us. My FIL just stated that everyone has their own problems and is attempting to be the neutral party. They are all spending the next week in Hawaii so we will see what happens. They all now know about our youngest daughter. The grandparents were thrilled and proud, my FIL was happy and upset at not being told at the same time but was wise enough not to say anything this time around. The grandparents told my husband that my MIL would like to hear from him from time to time to know that he is ok. So we will see. All in all the meeting was fine and the grandparents accept me and the kids and my husbands decisions.

LH

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Dancing Bannana

For now you have wonderful news. You never know, you may even have great news after Hawaii. They may all gang up on mil and make her see the light.

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit