Just thought you should know...demunz...Everybody run!!

by RisingEagle 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Gopher
    Gopher

Let me get this straight ... You started watching a show about "happiness", which led to comments about the demonic ownership of Dateline NBC.

The subject wasn't "astrology" or "witchcraft", it was... "happiness".

So the demons actually want us to be happy???!! If so, that would put them ahead of the leadership of multiple religious groups, including one with which we are all too familiar.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I still have to fight that chosen feeling sometimes even now.

5go Dont fight it darling YOU ARE!!!!

• carla
    carla

If she really believed that 'demons' owned or ran the show why on earth would she watch it? wouldn't that be condemned in dubland?

• 5go
    5go
    If she really believed that 'demons' owned or ran the show why on earth would she watch it? wouldn't that be condemned in dubland?

That is a good question. Why does she even have a TV, radio, or whatever then?

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

You know what's funny ? There's a couple in the congreagation I went to that didn't have a tv for years.But when the Society started producing videos they got both a tv and a vcr.So the Scoiety is responsible for introducing them to that "hypnotic apparatus" !

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

ah the minions of satan get blamed for so much these days. It's really quite funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit