Let JWD find the true number of partakers!

by cultswatter 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

I've heard stories that most congregations have no partakers at all. If there are approx 9000 partakers in 90,000 congregations then 81,000 congregations don't have partakers. I just don't believe that - how bout you?? In my life as a fomer JW I went to 3 kingdom halls and they all had partakers - 1 in each hall. So if you can remember, how many partakers went to your kingdom hall??.

Even if your hall did not have a partaker could you please say so. Example If you went to 2 KHalls and there was 2 partakers in one hall and zero partakers in the other hall then just type 2,0 or

or whatever format you want. I hope that at least 100 persons respond to this thread . The more the better as we will get better results. In the next 2 days I'll tally up the numbers and we'll find the actual number of partakers!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate

YEP.... There is one in my wife's hall. She started partaking a little after both her daughter's opted out of the "TRUTH"

I am sure this story could be repeated over and over around the globe. I think their numbers are a crock of shit and it will not be long before they have to reinvent themselves and admit the 144,000 is not a literal number.....Not that I believe any of this s**t anways.

• DT
    DT

Three partakers out of ten halls.

• Honesty
    Honesty

3 partakers out of 5 halls.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Ha !!! just as I thought, the percentage is WAY up!!!. Looks good so far.... keep the figures coming!!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Zero out of two halls, however I knew of one partaker in a third hall nearby that I didn't attend.

• Eliveleth
    Eliveleth

My husband and I went to a dozen or more KH and we cannot remember more than 6 or 7 in our 50+ years with the WT (But we are 76 and 80 so maybe we just can't remember ) hee hee

Love and hugs,

Velta

• Cellist
    Cellist

How is this going to work? We've been out for more than 15 years. We knew of 13 different partakers. In the 5 halls we've attended there were 5. Two of the congregations we attended didn't have any.

Some of those we knew would now be dead and others have parted ways with the WTS. Of the 13, there are 3 that we know are still attending. Of the five that were associated with the halls we attended, only one remains an active JW. And she's moved away to a different congregation and could very well show up in someone else's report.

Cellist

• The Last Nephilim
    The Last Nephilim

I knew of 2 from other halls (one was my ex's uncle, the other died a couple years back). Now we have one just moved into our hall. What always bothered me was that out of 6 million+ Witnesses worldwide it just seems that a large percentage of the 8-9k anointed still alive must be in the USA, which seems fishy to me. I would like to see a breakdown of how many anointed from each country are partaking. I bet that would raise some eyebrows!!

Oh yeah, maybe this is why they've cautioned congregations about people falsely partaking recently!!! That would make sense! If the numbers are getting ridiculously high, the GB must account for it by saying that some are partaking "unworthily". I bet that's it!!!

• erynw
    erynw

I went to two different halls in my JW life.

One partaker.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit