Let JWD find the true number of partakers!

by cultswatter 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

We had one in our Hall here in Wilmington NC. There may have been some it the other halls. Could they be lying and just now trying to get out of it by letting everyone partake? What of the ones that died and never had a chance? You know there is a scripture that says: Mt 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Bad news for them.

Joseph

• MissingLink
  • arwen
    arwen

Out of three halls here....zero partakers... in the last few years.. there used to be a very old lady at one of the halls that used to partake but she has since passed away.

• DT
    DT

I think we have to admit that this little survey isn't very scientific, but I think it is well worth doing. My personal experience indicates that there are many more partakers than the WTS reports. I have known of other halls where you get groups of younger people partaking. It's like they are responding to peer pressure. If a lot of people notice the same trend then it's a good indication that the official number is grossly inaccurate.

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

A rough estimate would suggest at least 20,000 partakers world wide.. I'll tally this up in a few days and post it under a different thread. Any more data would be great and thanks for the input so far!!

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Be sure to check the number back to the 70 when it was around 6000 not 9000. Did they explain how and why it grew? The dam was breaking and now with the internet they are having a flood. They are losing control and this will show it.

Joseph

• Sosteros
    Sosteros

2 out of 3

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

6 halls, 0 partakers

• wifekeepsmeinit
    wifekeepsmeinit

4 Kingdom Halls - 1 partaker

Took my cousin once who is an Anglican and she was a partaker. You should of heard the gossip afterwords, it was hilarious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit