sad start to our new years.....

by Alana 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

My condolences for your recent losses.

Wishing you comfort during this sad time.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Man, this new year is starting out rough for so many we care about here on the board! I am so sorry for your recent losses. Friends and pets are the best.

I remember the child back at halloween. Another one so soon. Your poor daughter must be really heartbroken.

We have a young dog and I know we would be devastated to lose Mandolin (mini german schnauzer). I didn't want her, but I'm in love now. I hope your other dog isn't too lonely. They do get attached to each other IME.

Take care.

Shelly

• Angry_Kangaroo
    Angry_Kangaroo

I am so sorry. Losing a pet is heartbreaking. And I can't imagine the pain the parents of your daughter's schoolmates must be going thru. Horrible.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hi Alana,

I'm so sorry about Gunner. I never used to be much of a dog lover until my mom got her dogs, and I absolutely love them. She has 2 dashounds, 2 pitbulls (I think). They have such wonderful personalities and speak so much with their eyes - nothing like puppy eyes.

Grieve & cry for your friend.

Love & Peace.

• Alana
    Alana

This is Gunner Aspen. This wasn't the pic I tried to embed previously, but one I had on this computer. I hope this one shows up and isn't just that red X.

I haven't back here since my post about Gunner....more drama......flooding here in Illinois resulted in my elderly mom being evacuated from her apartment and she's lost alot of her stuff, so I'm preoccupied with helping her out.

Thank you all very much for your kind responses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit