I'm getting really sick and tired of. . .

by Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, chicken gets pretty chickeny after a while. How about a nice cheesy omelet, or a big bowl of spicy chile verde, or a grilled cheese sandwich, or lentils in Newman's Own light sesame ginger dressing with goat cheese and tomatoes? How about a big bowl of gazpacho with big fat shrimp? or a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Or, how about boiled beets with a good balsamic vinaigrette and goat cheese. How about red snapper cooked with tomatoes, peppers, onions, and lots of cilantro?

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

maybe you're just having too much chicken. Plus you got to make each chicken dish different and yummy - for a very nice chicken summing do the following:

lil bit of virgin oil, throw in some onions and mushrooms, add in some morrocan spice, add in your chicken, then some plain yoghurt (even vanilla is quite nice) and garlic - cook till done. Serve with cous cous and you're ready to go.

mmm I need a tissue **drool**

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Cluck.........Cluck............Cluck................

Mr. Chick-Filet Fan

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yo Yo chicken baby, it time for a really big thick juicy steak slathered in Montreal Steak spice and fried onions and mushrooms in a wine sause seved with a beautiful double back and cheese potatoe. With sour cream , just a little And of course butter and wash it down with a great Sauvignon Blanc topped of with a bowl of small buttered dinner roll and fresh mixed salad with a garlic or a balsamic dressing.

This much be BBQ for the best of the best charred fat on the sides just alittle for a treat. Your meal with be a major hit. I know cause it is one of my faves.

also a creole appetizer would be good. a smaill black skillett breaded not battered shrip dregged in seasoned bread crumbs good in an olive oil infused with garlic. and add your creole or cajun spices (don't over kill) fry them in the frying pan until nice and pink don't over cook will taste to rubbery. One the side serve with your favourite baggette with garlic. down it with a White Rickard Beer and your in seventh heaven. If you have a resturant called MOXIES in the USA it is on their appetizer list.

Now that my mouth is watering with delight I saw part.

love Orangefatcat

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm chickened out too. What makes it harder is that my cockatoo, Rocco, gives me dirty looks when I eat chicken, turkey, or duck. He won't eat any, but he never has a problem sinking his beak into my stuffed peppers, pork chops, cabbage rolls, or burgers.

I made a ton of borscht and cabbage rolls the other day so I should be ready for chicken (and Rocco's dirty looks) by the weekend.

W

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Now that I think about it, I think your right. Everything does taste like chicken, Except cotton candy and Ice cream.

Thats why they make hot sauce and peppers onions and garlic..

When I have gone to Outback steak house and gotten steak and my wife has gotten chicken. If I take a bite of her chicken, it taste like steak but only better and more tender.

But if we both get chicken then both of our chickens taste like chicken and it never taste like steak.

I hear cat taste like chicken also and certain ethnic people who run certain ethnic restaurants never have any cats running around their dumpsters.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

My husband's favorite quote:"Smells like tuna, tastes like chicken." I guess everything tastes like chicken.

momz

• parakeet
    parakeet

Give chicken and its chickenesque buddies a rest. Try going vegetarian for a while.

• Open mind
    Open mind

You could try the other white meat.

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v