Ex wife is getting remarried at the end of the month

by Billzfan23 30 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

dawg.......... roflmfao.......... thats hilarious.............. yeah hot asians being what they are........ i couldnt marry someone that i couldnt talk to......... tho i do like some asian food.

billz sorry for the shock of it...... hope things work out in the best way possible

• Samuel Thorsen
    Samuel Thorsen

What is JP?

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

justice of the peace

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    You must not have to wait a year after being seperated to be divorced like you do here in NC. Glad it's over for you. Wish you the best for your future...

Actually, our seperation agreement went through on October 3. We weren't officially divorced until 90 days later, which was Jan 1, 2008 - as in... LAST WEEK.... So her marriage will come after she has been officially divorced for exactly 30 DAYS...haha...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

1st of all, I don't know if there should be an apology or a congrats?

Definitely sounds much like my sister, however less psychotically disturbing. I just find it sad someone feels that they need to remarry so soon. Or, they feel that they "need" to be married. I don't know the reasons as to why she would quickly take the plunge, but I am sure Jehovah would approve. As long as your partner loves Jehovah right?

Good Luck to her! I hope it all works out well, especially for the children. With no doubt you as their father, they'll have some normalcy.

Brooke

• sir82
    sir82
    We weren't officially divorced until 90 days later, which was Jan 1, 2008 - as in... LAST WEEK.... So her marriage will come after she has been officially divorced for exactly 30 DAYS

Wouldn't both she and her beau get into trouble over that? They were "courting" while she was still "not scripturally free to remarry".

Not sure how much that matters to either one of them, but in my congregation, the majority of elders would go into apoplectic shock over something like that.

• whyareyoucame
    whyareyoucame

Congrads! Does her new man have any brothers that are single for my ex wife?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Congrads! Does her new man have any brothers that are single for my ex wife?

Why do I find this funny? Dad, knock it off! Just cross your fingers that her engagement to Mr. R will soon take place. If it does I'll be in your front yard with a KEG!hahaha Your Daughter Brooke p.s. Sorry too Hack the thread, but my Dad's a moron - Love you Dad!

• whyareyoucame
    whyareyoucame

Brooke,

Scrap the beer and just bring the Southern Comfort, (I'm almost out!)

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

too funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit